1/60 scale carrier deck diorama display for macross toys

wjrmonkey

So the elevator set is sold out. The carrier deck A+B+C+D retails for around USD $380 plus taxes but international shipping might cost another approx $100 to the U.S. in my experience. The seller need to make them so there is a 30-day waiting time before shipment. Taobao offers warehouse storage, repackaging and shipping to the U.S. 

2 minutes ago, wjrmonkey said:

So the elevator set is sold out. The carrier deck A+B+C+D retails for around USD $380 plus taxes but international shipping might cost another approx $100 to the U.S. in my experience. The seller need to make them so there is a 30-day waiting time before shipment. Taobao offers warehouse storage, repackaging and shipping to the U.S. 

Nice to know that Taobao offer such service.

Do they also do packages consolidation? Combining multiple packages from different sellers into one package to ship to us.

Yes. Taobao does that. But they can hold everything for you for only 20 days before a daily rental fee kicks in and in one order you may not make more than 20 items (individual purchases). Also there are a myriad of forbidden items not allowed to ship: weapons or miniature replicas, batteries, shampoo, resin models, anti-communist propoganda items, etc. 

For something like this I wouldnot consider grouping them with anything else.  There is also a maximum package box dimension requirement.

• 2 months later...