I'm getting old, or that stunk, or both.

1 - The word Hell in the first couple minutes of the ad for a "kid friendly" movie?

2 - Tune?  It's "TOON"!  (yeah yeah, don't feed me no Looney Tunes malarky)

3 - Bugs's voice is messed up the second time we hear it (and Tweety's voice too)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So did anyone else actually watch this and feel it was some sort of bizarre fever dream? To say nothing of LeBron Janes spending most of the movie being a complete, raging a-hole  to everyone, including their own family, but we're clearly supposed to root for them as a main character?

On 7/24/2021 at 2:27 AM, Atheonyirh said:

So did anyone else actually watch this and feel it was some sort of bizarre fever dream? To say nothing of LeBron Janes spending most of the movie being a complete, raging a-hole  to everyone, including their own family, but we're clearly supposed to root for them as a main character?

The whole movie was frakking weird start to finish. Lebron sucks, but yeah, he's the hero I guess? The villain is weird, the big conflict is weird, building the team is weird, the new Monster people team are weird, the ungodly number of references, easter eggs and cameos were weird, the whole movie was just super, super confusing and odd. I'm still really, really baffled this was made, the original made no sense either, but somehow seemed more plausible? The whole tech angle was weird, the whole movie happens because apparently a movie studio has access to technology that is advanced enough to digitize a human being? What? Did the Tunes World get moved into this digital world at some point? If it's the same one as the first film, that existed in the center of the Earth, or something, why is it all digital now? Do Bugs and the gang actually exist or not?

Yes, fever dream is also how I'd describe it, it's just such a weird movie start to finish. 

• 4 weeks later...