Macross II .....possibility of it existing in Macross?

Dax415

On 4/15/2021 at 10:37 AM, GabrielV said:

Still kind of wish we had got an answer to what that ship was that Ishtar was having the vision of.  It's the thing that kicks off the whole OAV.  It's important enough to prominently feature in the opener.  It's the thing Ishtar searches for the entire OAV and mistakes the SDF-1 for somehow.  Ingues knew of something at least called the same thing, and at least momentarily entertained the idea that the SDF-1 was it, but I don't think he ever truly thought the SDF-1 was related to it at all barring the moment of fear while the main cannon was firing at his ship.

Most MacGuffins don't really need to be explained once they are revealed to be irrelevant to the story...

Edited by Zinjo

On 4/15/2021 at 1:28 AM, Seto Kaiba said:

By the time the Mardook roll up, the Spacy's technically gone 5-1-1 on main fleets.

Please forgive my ignorance (and late post on this), but I was re-reading this thread and came across this. statement What exactly is "5-1-1 (unless you mean the traffic and travel info line in the US)?

3 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Please forgive my ignorance (and late post on this), but I was re-reading this thread and came across this. statement What exactly is "5-1-1 (unless you mean the traffic and travel info line in the US)?

A win-loss-draw record. 5 wins, 1 loss, 1 draw.

Edited by Seto Kaiba