48 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

I think I am more interested in Disney's cat people sequel...

Since alternate cuts are all the rage nowadays, I am still waiting for the fabled Cats version where they included CGI anuses on all of the characters for veracity's sake.

29 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Since alternate cuts are all the rage nowadays, I am still waiting for the fabled Cats version where they included CGI anuses on all of the characters for veracity's sake.

Errrrr....I'll take a pass.....

Also, I was referring to the Avatar sequel.....please, if that is the franchise you were also referring to.....never speak of it again....

10 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Errrrr....I'll take a pass.....

Also, I was referring to the Avatar sequel.....please, if that is the franchise you were also referring to.....never speak of it again....

Ah, my apologies... wrong horrifying CG cat person movie.

Who'd have thought that would become a genre?

2 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

That would be a cat-ass-trophy. :D

Edited by pengbuzz

1 hour ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I am still waiting for the fabled Cats version where they included CGI anuses on all of the characters for veracity's sake.

Y'know... all those creepy CGI cat people in Cats were mostly creepy because they were naked and supposed to be actual cats.  Throw some tights on them, though, and I think they'd actually make pretty passable Thundercats.

Anyhoo, you guys feel free to keep crapping on this news, but until I get more of a reason than "They're making a Thundercats movie, oh noes, muh childhood!" I'm going on record as potentially interested.

17 minutes ago, mikeszekely said:

Y'know... all those creepy CGI cat people in Cats were mostly creepy because they were naked and supposed to be actual cats.  Throw some tights on them, though, and I think they'd actually make pretty passable Thundercats.

Now there's a question for the philosophers!  Is it more, or less, unsettling if the humanoid cats are wearing spandex overshorts instead of being naked?

At least it's animated, not live action, so we won't have to worry about press commentary about Lion-O's bulge... at least, not until DeviantArt gets ahold of it. :bad:

Incidentally, and because this awful thought popped into my head completely unbidden and I feel compelled to ensure that I don't suffer alone...

Does Hostess still make Ho Hos?  They should do a cross-promotion with this movie.  The marketing almost literally writes itself.

17 minutes ago, mikeszekely said:

Anyhoo, you guys feel free to keep crapping on this news, but until I get more of a reason than "They're making a Thundercats movie, oh noes, muh childhood!" I'm going on record as potentially interested.

Oh, this is just good-natured joking.

The crapping-on will come after we get some key visuals to look at... and someone cleans the litterbox.