Arcadia YF-19 Re-Issue and new Premium Finish

jvmacross

I saw it available, but decided I don't need a second copy.

One thing to do though is make sure to configure the site to pay in yen.  I don't recall how I did it, because my account's been configured that way for years, but it saved me a fair amount on my last few purchases there because of exchange rate shenanigans.

3 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

I would love a second but that’s a lot of dough. Maybe I’ll be irresponsible for my favorite plane. 

Don't worry. I'm with you. It's one of my favorite Valks too. I already stopped buying doubles. Time to enjoy the hobby as is. ;)

8 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I'm thinking this one is going to be the fighter-mode display permanently.  Might even tack the wings in place so they stay put, and never transform it.

I get this sentiment coz YF-19 is such a gorgeous Valk. But it would've been nicer though if Arcadia also do a YF-21 Premium Finish to display with, packed with Fold Boosters. :wub: 

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Don't worry. I'm with you. It's one of my favorite Valks too. I already stopped buying doubles. Time to enjoy the hobby as is. ;)

I really cut down on valk collecting. From doubles of everything, to doubles of only the ones that really appeal to me, to singles of only the ones that really appeal to me. I do have other hobbies though that pick up what used to be valk money. 

3 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

I really cut down on valk collecting. From doubles of everything, to doubles of only the ones that really appeal to me, to singles of only the ones that really appeal to me. I do have other hobbies though that pick up what used to be valk money. 

Exactly what I was thinking the other day, try to be more selective with what I am buying vs buying blindly now.😂

6 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

2 hours ago, Angesdad said:

Exactly what I was thinking the other day, try to be more selective with what I am buying vs buying blindly now.😂

Same here. I'm more selective now. No disrespect to other members. But for me now, it's more fun to have various collectibles than having the same one in different sizes and in multiples. I don't worry too much now if it becomes yellow or gets broken. As long that it serves it purpose in my lifetime, I'm good. So play with it. Enjoy. ;):hi:

20 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Same here. I'm more selective now. No disrespect to other members. But for me now, it's more fun to have various collectibles than having the same one in different sizes and in multiples. I don't worry too much now if it becomes yellow or gets broken. As long that it serves it purpose in my lifetime, I'm good. So play with it. Enjoy. ;):hi:

I kinda moved on past the yellowing as well. But still having difficulty not picking up every single Macross valk release haha.. which I know I have to be more selective on moving forwards and hope I can reach a stage to have more self-control. The first one I quite struggled with but ultimately skipped was Hayate's 31J Armored parts.

8 minutes ago, MKT said:

I kinda moved on past the yellowing as well. But still having difficulty not picking up every single Macross valk release haha.. which I know I have to be more selective on moving forwards and hope I can reach a stage to have more self-control. The first one I quite struggled with but ultimately skipped was Hayate's 31J Armored parts.

Yeah. It takes awhile though to adjust. I skipped on Hayate's AX Armored Parts as well. But since I had difficulties on handling Arad's Armored parts prior, it's not a big loss for me on not having Hayate's. Mirage's Armored Parts on the other hand. That I might get. If Bandai decides on selling it. Hahaha! :lol: 

3 hours ago, Corrinald said:

Never thought I would see the day this showed up in my FromJapan account. Of course they want a small fortune to ship it so it may still be 3 months of surface shipping until I get it haha

Yeah, the shipping stings. I decided to go with EMS since I don’t want to wait for the boat. It’s been a long time since I’ve air shipped a Valkyrie for less than $60-$70US using FromJapan.

Edited by technoblue