Arcadia YF-19 Re-Issue and new Premium Finish

jvmacross

2 hours ago, starkiller239 said:

Yeah, but is that because they were boxed like that or did arcadia start disassembling them?

Given that they are defective, either they came to pieces in the box (very unlikely) or Arcadia is disassembling them to try and either understand and/or repair the defect.

• 3 weeks later...

Arcadia yf-19 reissue delivered today! w00t!

manda-box-1.JPG.216b392e4468e44193d5c7ffcaddd0e6.JPG

All joints definitely much tighter and much snuggier than my original Arcadia release, especially the ankles...

arcadia-yf19-reissue.jpg.4dbaefc4a848ffcec1ccb063b6495250.jpg

Finally and definitely, this Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 reissue is...

THE  _DEFINITIVE_ and MOST AWESOMEST PERFECT TRANSFORMATION YF-19 COLLECTIBLE TOY AT THIS POINT IN TIME!!!

It's just finally frickin' really magnificent now as it should've been in the first place!

:hail::hail::hail:

fwiw, I think only the PF edition will top this.

If you're into the PF edition, that is.

I'm just more than satisfied with my non-PF edition. At least, for now...

B))

Edited by treatment

11 minutes ago, DownIsUp said:

Potentially dumb question, but are there any easy ways to tell a re-issued Yf-19 apart from the original release on the secondary market? 

So far, I think it's only through the '40th Anninversary' logo sticker on the front of box.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://arcadia.ac/user_data/news

Arcadia's latest apology message:

2022-12   『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish』に関して

お客様 各位

平素より格別なるお引き立てを賜り誠に有難う御座います。

発売時期検討中の『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish』に関しまして、
ご予約いただいておりますお客様に、現在の状況をご報告させていただきます。
(以下弊社開発担からのコメントになります)

————————————————————————
誠に心苦しく思いますが、結果から申し上げますと未だに発売目処が立たない状態です。
生産拠点となる中国での、政府による”新型コロナウイルス対策”の影響が大きく、
長らく工場・工員の稼働が滞り、再開した際にも深刻な”工員不足”が発生する等、
全体的な生産遅延が発生しております。

加えまして、直近にて確認を致しました”工場サンプル”の内容にも満足できるものでないと判断し、
修正は勿論、部位によっては再成型からのやり直しをさせて頂きたく存じます。

弊社として、また開発担当しても、より早急なアイテムのリリースが望ましい事は重々理解をしているのですが、
やはりお客様の手に取っていただく物は、可能な限り「最良品」である事が大前提であると認識しております。
お待ちいただいている皆様には、本当に申し訳無く、また頭が上がらない気持ちでいっぱいすが、
もうしばしお時間を頂戴出来ましたら幸いで御座います。
(リリース時期は『2023年 春以降発売』を想定しております。
また可能限り調整を行なって御座いますが、有事の際は再度延長も考えられます。)
————————————————————————

以上となります。

改めて販売スケジュールが確定次第、弊社公式HP/SNS/カスタマーメールにてご報告をさせて頂きます。

ご予約頂きましたお客様には、ご迷惑をお掛けする形となり大変心苦しく思いますが、
発売までもう少々お時間を頂けますようお願い申し上げます。

今後とも何卒、弊社商品を宜しくお願い申し上げます。

----------------------

Online Translation:

2022-12   Regarding "1/60 Fully Transformable YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish

Dear Customers

Thank you very much for your continued patronage.

Regarding the "1/60 Fully Transformable YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish" that is currently under consideration for release, we would like to inform you of the current situation.
We would like to report the current situation to our customers who have pre-ordered the "1/60 Fully Transformable YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish".
(The following is a comment from our development staff.)    

------------------------------------------------
We are sorry to inform you that we are still unable to release the product.
The government's "new coronavirus countermeasures" in China, our production base, has had a great impact on us.
The factory and its workers have long been in a state of standstill, and even when the factory resumed operations, there was a serious shortage of workers.
When the plant resumed operations, there was a serious shortage of workers, resulting in an overall delay in production.

In addition, we have determined that the content of the "factory sample" that we have recently confirmed is not satisfactory.
We would like to make corrections and, depending on the part, to start over from remolding.

We understand that it is desirable for us and our development staff to release the items as soon as possible.
However, we recognize that the items you hold in your hands must be the "best product" possible.
We are very sorry for those of you who have been waiting, and we are very sorry for you.
We are very sorry for those of you who have been waiting, and we would appreciate it if you could give us a little more time.
(We are planning to release the product in the spring of 2023 or later.
We are making all possible adjustments, but in the event of an emergency, we may extend the release date again.)    

------------------------------------------------

That is all.

As soon as the sales schedule is fixed, we will inform you via our official website, SNS, and customer mail.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our customers who have pre-ordered the product, but please allow a little more time for the product to go on sale.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for your understanding in allowing us a little more time for the release of the product.

Thank you for your continued support of our products.

On 12/9/2022 at 12:02 PM, Chronocidal said:

Yeah, this is no surprise.  Given the issues I've seen coming from other manufacturers in China, I do not want them to rush to release this.

An electronic component for one of my projects was scheduled to arrive from China in early January, but that ETA was just bumped out three months to early March. The manufacturing issues are impacting multiple industries and I think it's going to get worse before it gets better.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

Though that does raise the question how the Tomahawk was produced then?  It's still stamped as Made In China and that pre-order was about a year after the 19's were.

Well, aside from it not transforming. Nor being much of a sophisticated design. I wonder , is the Tomahawk a new mold, or a Yamato ? In other words, probably didn't need the QC and design and test work the 19 did. Also, the 19 is PF.

Edited by Bolt

5 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Well, aside from it not transforming. Nor being much of a sophisticated design. I wonder , is the Tomahawk a new mold, or a Yamato ?

It's partially modified but technically the 19 is Yamato as well.  It was the last mold they worked on before going under.

11 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I think he meant that the current YF-19 started development at Yamato before they went under, and the work was passed on to Arcadia. But yes it is a 100% new mold from the original 2006 Yamato YF-19. 

And concerning my other points about the Tomahawk, i think the YF is more work for them than the Destroid. Especially if the Tomahawk isn't too different (or the same mold even) as the Yamato original. 

21 hours ago, twich said:

Are the new Arcadia 1/60 YF-19 with Fast Packs with the 40th Anniversary logo on it for sale still? I am only finding used previous releases of this toy on Mandarake.

Twich

I think is already sold out everywhere. I haven't seen it on any major store.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...