Arcadia YF-19 Re-Issue and new Premium Finish

jvmacross

• 3 weeks later...

In case anyone does not want to wait for the re-issue, I am selling my first release Arcadia YF-19 FAST.  Brand new.  $300+shipping assuming paypal friends and family, goods and services possible if buyer covers paypal fee.  

I'm also selling DX Chogokin VF-19 Advance, VF-171 (and armored parts), VF-25A (and super parts), VF-27 beta, VF-27 gamma super set, YF-29 Alto (and super parts), YF-29 Ozma (and super parts), YF-29 30th anniversary (and super parts), YF-29B Rod, VF-31J super parts, Macross Quarter, VB-6 SP ver, Hi-Metal R VF-1S Hikaru, VF-1S Roy + 2015 Tamashii stage, VF-1S Messer color, VF-1J armored, all MISB.  

Edited by royard

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, MKT said:

I wonder if this means Arcadia uses different factories for their Macross products. SV-51 Nora was announced later than the YF-19, but released quite on time and earlier than the YF-19.

I’m sure they do, given the QA issues with the Ivanov and the delays with the YF-19 it would be pretty silly for them not to explore other options for manufacturing. Also not much point to owning the molds if you don’t take the option to shop out using them.

2 hours ago, Shawn said:

that must have been a pre-production picture before they got the Bigwest & 40th Anniversary stickers in 😛

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f1056520623

image.png.41a7c9c4ef1328a581136395130704cb.png

Does this 40th anniversary release include any known upgrades/improvements (such as plastic converted to diecast parts) or would it be exactly the same as the previous release?

3 hours ago, Angesdad said:

Does this 40th anniversary release include any known upgrades/improvements (such as plastic converted to diecast parts) or would it be exactly the same as the previous release?

Well, the ankles are hopefully not going to be absolutely floppy and unable to hold it in a standing pose.

55 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Depending on what store you got it from, it might be easier going through them rather than dealing with Arcadia directly.

The store is in japan i requested to them to help me but they said it's impossible to have the broken part, i don't know why ARCADIA don't accept directly international customers. i'm so disapointed

1 hour ago, firefly said:

The store is in japan i requested to them to help me but they said it's impossible to have the broken part, i don't know why ARCADIA don't accept directly international customers. i'm so disapointed

Set up a Tenso forwarding address, set up an account on Arcadia.ac using the Tenso address.

Then try contacting Arcadia and see if they can help you. You may have to pay for the international shipping though.

This is what I did to get the SV-51 replacement leg after the ankle error.

3 hours ago, jenius said:

So what's wrong with all those YF-19s?

I can't tell if the necks snapped on some of those or if they were simply disassembled. One is missing a wing, possibly broke off. There appear to be various legs, arms and a head laying about, but I doubt all those were broken off, likely just disassembled.