Arcadia YF-19 Re-Issue and new Premium Finish

jvmacross

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

^_^

Quoting those posts above, David, made me form a sentence:

"On my retirement, I'm hoping I still have better ankles so I'm more likely to strip and leave my markings on."

I know it doesn't make sense. But it's just funny to me. :lol:

Ok. Moving on. :hi:

Edited by no3Ljm

21 hours ago, Corrinald said:

These YF-19 releases are really dragging on...

I'll say. And mine's already paid for so it's not like it's giving my wallet a breather. <_<

21 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Guys just take a gundam marker and trace your 19’s 

^_^

Well, look who won the lottery! Not all of us can afford fancy things like Gundam markers! 

On 2/17/2022 at 10:07 AM, Chronocidal said:

Suppose delays are inevitable these days, but this one's pushing almost a year late at this point.  Annoying part is, that's pushing the release awfully close to the Nora Sv-51.. going to make early summer expensive. :p 

Do you really believe that Nora is coming out in June?

• 1 month later...

And both versions are now 'undecided'.

Google Translate:

Regarding "1/60 Complete Transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack", it will be released from [April 2022] due to production reasons.
The current status has been changed to [Undecided].

We will announce it again as soon as the release schedule is known.
Thank you for your understanding.

"1/60 Complete Transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish" has been changed from the release [May 2022] to the current status [Undecided] due to production reasons.

We will announce it as soon as the release schedule is known.
Thank you for your understanding.

Man, I ordered a refrigerator on Black Friday. They told me it would be available in March. I just called... now it's "possibly the end of September but that's still a preliminary number." There's a very good chance I will get my fridge more than a year after I bought it. 

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Man, I ordered a refrigerator on Black Friday. They told me it would be available in March. I just called... now it's "possibly the end of September but that's still a preliminary number." There's a very good chance I will get my fridge more than a year after I bought it. 

Welcome to the new normal. And it's going to get worse. Not only are the supply chains shattered. Raw materials are becoming a problem.

Next will be food shortages. Probably not the inability to get food. But the food choices will be dropping (they alreday are).

And of course everything is getting a lot more expensive. As a retailer I can't even keep up with having to update my site with the new/higher prices they're shooting up so fast. My raw materials, component and shipping costs have been going through the roof. Assuming that they are available to buy at all.

The two years of COVID are going to be considered "the good ol days" here pretty soon.:(

42 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Bummer,  yes. But they need to watch their bottom line. We don't want another demise (Yamato) . And neither do they. 

I hope not. I still want to see them finish VF-5000G and redo YF-21 down the line. :rolleyes:

I'm mostly concerned that they succeed and can continue to support their families. I'm not worried about not being able to get more toys out of them very much.

I'm not suggesting anyone here feels differently.

I believe a primary difference from Yamato to Arcadia was a shift from viewing themselves as toy company to more of a part-time model. I would guess Arcadia has very few full-time employees at this point and it's more a labor of love for most involved. 

On the one hand, I was looking forward to the PF YF-19. On the other hand, I am not bothered at all by the indefinite delay, especially given the mitigating circumstances. If Arcadia is still able to do it, it will release when it's ready. If not, then I do hope that they are still able to pursue other projects down the road as things get sorted. 

This is interesting. Arcadia has already changed its item page title with 'Reservation Cancellation'.

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail/337

1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック 予約キャンセル分

1/60 Complete transformation YF-19 with Fast pack Reservation cancellation

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail/340

1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish 予約キャンセル分

1/60 Complete transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish Reservation cancellation

Aside from the Twitter feed, here's the official statements from Arcadia's website:

2022-04
『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック』発売延期について

お客様 各位

平素より格別なるお引き立てを賜り誠に有難う御座います。

今月4月発売を予定しておりました『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック』に関しまして、
誠に恐縮ながら生産遅延が発生して御座います。

つきましては、発売を延期させて頂く事となりました。
詳細は下記をご参照下さいませ。

-----------------------------------------------------
・商品名:1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック
・発売予定:【2022年4月】→【未定】

改めて販売スケジュールが確定次第、弊社公式HP/SNS/カスタマーメールにてご報告をさせて頂きます。

ご予約頂きましたお客様には、ご迷惑をお掛けする形となり大変心苦しく思いますが、
発売までもう少々お時間を頂けますようお願い申し上げます。

今後とも何卒、弊社商品を宜しくお願い申し上げます。

2022-04
About postponement of "1/60 perfect transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack" release

Dear Customer

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Regarding "1/60 Complete Transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack" scheduled to be released in April this month,
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is a production delay.

Therefore, we have decided to postpone the release.
Please refer to the following for details.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---
・ Product name: 1/60 Complete transformation YF-19 with Fast pack
・ Scheduled to be released: [April 2022] → [Undecided]
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

As soon as the sales schedule is confirmed, we will report it on our official website / SNS / customer email.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to customers who have made reservations.
We kindly ask for your time before it goes on sale.

We look forward to your continued support of our products.

2022-04
『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish』発売延期について

お客様 各位

平素より格別なるお引き立てを賜り誠に有難う御座います。

来月3月発売を予定しておりました『1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish』に関しまして、
誠に恐縮ながら生産遅延が発生して御座います。

つきましては、発売を延期させて頂く事となりました。
詳細は下記をご参照下さいませ。

・商品名:1/60 完全変形 YF-19 with ファストパック Premium Finish
・発売予定:【2022年5月】→【未定】

改めて販売スケジュールが確定次第、弊社公式HP/SNS/カスタマーメールにてご報告をさせて頂きます。

ご予約頂きましたお客様には、ご迷惑をお掛けする形となり大変心苦しく思いますが、
発売までもう少々お時間を頂けますようお願い申し上げます。

今後とも何卒、弊社商品を宜しくお願い申し上げます。

2022-04
About postponement of "1/60 Complete Transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish"

Dear Customer

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Regarding "1/60 Complete Transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish" scheduled to be released in March next month,
We apologize for the inconvenience, but there is a production delay.

Therefore, we have decided to postpone the release.
Please refer to the following for details.

・ Product name: 1/60 Complete transformation YF-19 with Fast Pack Premium Finish
・ Scheduled to be released: [May 2022] → [Undecided]

As soon as the sales schedule is confirmed, we will report it on our official website / SNS / customer email.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to customers who have made reservations.
We kindly ask for your time before it goes on sale.

We look forward to your continued support of our products.

Edited by no3Ljm