Entire Macross HMR and Frontier along with some random Macross

Alphahorizon

*UPDATED SOME PRICES*     

Welp, looks like it is time for me to let go of a substantial amount of my Macross toys. Life priorities have changed over the last few months. I have decided to keep collecting the Bandai 1/48s and keep my Deltas along with the Kuro Kara Transformers (that don't transform). But the remaining portions of my collection will be going up for sale. I am primarily selling my Macross here before sending them to Ebay.

Many of the items were purchased here. Outside of the HMR Super Hikaru and VF-1S Hikaru, none have left the box since they arrived at my home. If multiples are purchased we can discuss discount/free shipping

On the Straight Shooters list. Prices listed on PDF. Will remain for about 5 days before off to Ebay. Take PayPal Friends and Family or add 4% if not. Also open to multiple sale deals and can discuss through IM.

For Sales.pdf<--------------------UPDATED LIST: 22FEB21

VF-1J Armored_Front.jpg

VF-1JArmoredBack.jpg

Gluag Front.jpg

GlaudBack.jpg

VF-1ACannonFodderFront.jpg

VF-1ACannonFodderBack.jpg

VF-1JFront.jpg

VF-1JInside.jpg

VF-1JBack.jpg

MaxFrontBox.jpg

MaxBackBox.jpg

Defender Front.jpg

DefenderBack.jpg

Edited by Alphahorizon

2 minutes ago, Benson13 said:

I'll take the missile regults and VF-25G

I'll hold them for you. To give a shipping quote. Away from computer atm. I'll send my PayPal addy once I do. 

PDF document with prices does not seem to work for me. I’m interested in the Focker VF-1S with stand. Possibly some other items depending on pricing.

EDIT - disregard the PDF not working, I must of tried it BEFORE logging-in.

Thanks

Edited by VT-102

16 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

@Alphahorizon I checked your PDF file but I see no pricing for the HMR VF-4's, how much are those? 

OMG (idiot here) apologies. 125.00 per plus shipping. Will update list and re upload it to reflect what has and hasn't sold and add those 2. Both are unopened.

Edited by Alphahorizon

12 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

OMG (idiot here) apologies. 125.00 per plus shipping. Will update list and re upload it to reflect what has and hasn't sold and add those 2.

No worries good sir. :D

Let me see where my funds are at, might be taking Hikaru's VF-4.