MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks!  I'll give them a try....Free Shipping and total up front charge was $225.88......PO done!

That's 2 Macross DX PO's without stress and/or a sleepless night.....I can get used to this! :good:

Congrats @jvmacross.  That’s a good price.  Unfortunately for me they’re in California so after tax it comes out close to how much Toy Dojo or The Chosen Prime will charge with free shipping and no tax.  I’ve never heard of them before but hope everything works out for you.

45 minutes ago, technoblue said:

Yes, per Kappa's website.

Even though the price was tempting, I went with ToyDojo since they have a pay later option on pre-orders. Alas, it comes with the premium late tax on domestic orders but there is free shipping and no sales tax to me.

Yep preordered 1 at Toy Dojo.  I’ll order another one at The Chosen Prime when they list it and use my accumulated discount on it.

13 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Congrats @jvmacross.  That’s a good price.  Unfortunately for me they’re in California so after tax it comes out close to how much Toy Dojo or The Chosen Prime will charge with free shipping and no tax.  I’ve never heard of them before but hope everything works out for you.

Thanks....I'll get a second one from TCP if they offer it for $225.88 or less with free shipping and no tax.  I felt I got a good deal on the VF-25 WWM so was hoping to just order through them, but the price for the Max YF-29 seems pretty competitive....hoping it goes well too

5 hours ago, orbitalharvest said:

anyone have experience with yoyaku now?  i ordered the mirage and the 29 from them... fingers crossed!

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/11869-dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie-maximilian-jenius-custom-full-set-pack.html

I've order an item from them, they are legit.

7 hours ago, betocc said:

I'm looking for no taxes to Texas and free shipping. Any suggestions besides The Chisen Prime? Which is not live yet. 

I ordered one from KappaHobby, free shipping and no tax to Texas.

https://www.kappahobby.com/products/dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie

Looks like most US retailers so far are offering it at $249.99...only difference seems to be shipping cost, taxes, and upfront deposit amounts...

KappaHobby still seems to have their PO available at $225.88 shipped and no tax (except CA) if anyone is still on the fence....

https://www.kappahobby.com/products/dx-chogokin-yf-29-durandal-valkyrie

Hope they do not take in more POs than they can fulfill...

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Not a bad price @borgified especially if its $14.99 flat shipping and no customs or brokerage fees - but I'm not a real fan of the YF-29 so I think I'm going to pass on it.  But I'm definitely looking forward to this if we get more Macross Stuff available in Canada!!!  Thanks for letting me know about a Canadian Store/site - this would be a huge bonus if it can pan out for other releases that I want in the future.

14 minutes ago, borgified said:

"Preorder yours before closing date to raise your chance to get this item"

LOL....so they'll keep taking PO's without knowing if they can be fulfilled?

At least they are warning you! :lol:

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

"Preorder yours before closing date to raise your chance to get this item"

LOL....so they'll keep taking PO's without knowing if they can be fulfilled?

At least they are warning you! :lol:

that’s just their usual warning since they allow cancellation.   They do keep track of their orders and will close them when the limit is reach.   $222 is a pretty good price, even with Ca sales tax it’s cheaper than most places. 

4 hours ago, borgified said:

Just avoid Navito World from your local links @wm cheng as your really close to them. Guess how much their charging in it? :vava:

Screenshot 2022-05-01 115445.png

OMG, thanks that's just stupid!  But that's Canada for you.

On 4/30/2022 at 2:27 PM, weiser21 said:

I've order an item from them, they are legit.

nice!  thanks for the info.  i also preordered the mirage from them.  they're pretty responsive.  they even have a calendar for when they'll be in the office with golden week going on.  hopefully, they'll get a mirage or 2 out the door! (tho it might be stuck in some shipping limbo with the week off)

22 hours ago, borgified said:

You can pay later at A3U when it arrives, however when the invoice comes in and you don’t pay it then, then your order gets forfeited and the next person online for it will get it. 

How long do they give you to pay?

On 4/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, sh9000 said:

Yep preordered 1 at Toy Dojo.  I’ll order another one at The Chosen Prime when they list it and use my accumulated discount on it.

Toy Dojo is a legit seller , I have ordered a few metal builds from them as well as a Metal Club Kshatriya. The only time they piss me off is when I have to visit their store in Austin. 

On 5/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, no3Ljm said:

BBTS has it for $249.99. In which if you live in CA, you'll end up paying US$276+/- that includes CA tax and shipping.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/204738

I live in TX and they still have like an 8% tax :(

Any body with their VF-31AX mirage left gun pod drooping down below the wing in fighter mode? even the little flap that cover the hand when tucked in the wing doesn't seem to want to close flush.. kind of bummed as it's my first Delta figure.. 🤔

30 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

Any body with their VF-31AX mirage left gun pod drooping down below the wing in fighter mode? even the little flap that cover the hand when tucked in the wing doesn't seem to want to close flush.. kind of bummed as it's my first Delta figure.. 🤔

VF-31AX Hayate has that too. And it's inevitable not to happen for Mirage's 31AX release as well. Bogue's upcoming 31AX will definitely have it too.

This has been heavily discussed in their respective VF-31AX threads.