MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

AJ link: https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B09YT84WJ5/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1PF2ZPDWL7L9G&keywords=4573102634733&qid=1651129258&sprefix=4573102634733%2Caps%2C360&sr=8-1

Though temporarily out of stock. It was available at PO time, but by a third party for 42.8k yen and domestic only. Not sure if AJ itself opened their own PO

7 minutes ago, jenius said:

Yes, customer service if something is wrong is hit-and-miss (mostly miss) but I've never heard of them not delivering.

7 minutes ago, close313 said:

Yeah they do, I preordered alot of stuff from them and they came out fine. That includes few metal builds

Good to know! My experiences with NY have forever tainted my soul 😱

EDIT: The above responses were to my question regarding AE's trustworthiness

Edited by NUNS

11 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I filled out the Amiami lottery thingy but nothing other than a confirmation email that they got it. Anyone else try their hand there?

Yeah I tried it as well and just got a confirmation of what I filled out. The winners will be tweeted at @amiami_figure it seems

Edited by NUNS

12 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I filled out the Amiami lottery thingy but nothing other than a confirmation email that they got it. Anyone else try their hand there?

The winners will he notified on 09 May Monday by email based on the confirmation page. Don't try to submit more than one form though, they will delete duplicated entries. Also customers who have been regulars for the past year with completed purchases will have priority, though in certain cases(?) New customers will also be considered for the lottery.

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Is Hobby-Genki any good?

Can’t personally vouch for them yet, as I have not had anything due to be delivered from them. But so far, there doesn’t appear to be any complains about them too from others during the past couple years or so Hobby-Genki have been active..

I have a couple of other PO’s with them though, so will update if they are ok.

Edited by MKT

Just now, MKT said:

Can’t personally vouch for them yet, as I have not had anything delivered from them. But so far, there doesn’t appear to be any complains about them too from others during the past couple years or so Hobby-Genki have been active..

I have a couple of other PO’s with them though, so will update if they are ok.

Thanks! I'm planning on preorder something from them. And this is the first time I'm going to use them. ;) 

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/64564-dx-chogokin-macross-delta-zettai-live-vf-29-durandal-valkyrie-maximilian-jenius-use-ver-bandai-spirits-.html

Nin-Nin has it, there is a slight up charge when you pay via credit card or PayPal at checkout. Came out to be around $207 US.

Looks like your standard PO night. Curious how long it tales to sell the US retailers out. Could be fast due to high demand. Also could be no big deal because scalpers won't be paying the US premium price. It will be interesting to see.

2 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Looks like the best price so far....have you had experience with them?

tl;dr - Great experience over several years, but never bought a toy (certainly not a transforming one) from them.

I've bought maybe... half a dozen? static figures (no toys) from them for a few years now, starting back when they were just an Ebay store without a dedicated website, and they've always done good by me, with responsive customer service. A quick google indicates it's been the same with others as well. There was apparently one incident where a customer thought they received a fake product and it turned out they misunderstood a sticker or something.

39 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

tl;dr - Great experience over several years, but never bought a toy (certainly not a transforming one) from them.

I've bought maybe... half a dozen? static figures (no toys) from them for a few years now, starting back when they were just an Ebay store without a dedicated website, and they've always done good by me, with responsive customer service. A quick google indicates it's been the same with others as well. There was apparently one incident where a customer thought they received a fake product and it turned out they misunderstood a sticker or something.

Thanks!  I'll give them a try....Free Shipping and total up front charge was $225.88......PO done!

That's 2 Macross DX PO's without stress and/or a sleepless night.....I can get used to this! :good:

25 minutes ago, sqidd said:

Got one for $225.88 shipped no tax through Kappa. Seems too good to be true. How easy was that?

I sincerely hope there aren't any issues and I'll have unwittingly contributed to screwing over a bunch of people here.

23 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Does Kappa require payment upfront?

Yes.

Edited by kajnrig