MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

1 minute ago, Shukenzero said:

Nope I didn’t haha. My bad. I was even thinking why the hell is nobody interesting in Mirage?! Was busy so I scrolled right down to the bottom it’s middle of the day where I am 

Ah. That's no excuse, it's midnight where I am. Hahaha! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Eslim109 said:

I didn’t pay for my order yet. I was able to get it in my cart and then I pressed check out and next thing I know, I was taken to my order section of my account but the order isn’t there. So I’m just curious if I have to wait for an email to pay for the item

Ah, if you didn't get an option to pay for the item, it might not have gone through.  I actually didn't receive any email about my order either, I just scrambled to the account page to pay for it quickly, and it seems to have worked.

Their site is setup a little strangely with how it handles emails about orders, the only notification I got from that order was from Paypal.

2 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

Yeah all I see are people on Twitter and FB asking them about their money and items

So many cries of taking forever to get items, or month+ waits for tickets to be responded to, etc. I barely used NY to begin with but ever since the horror stories started coming in I don't think I ever could bring myself to again. I'd rather just wait and troll Mandarake post-release rather than throw my money away at NY.

Just now, Atheonyirh said:

So many cries of taking forever to get items, or month+ waits for tickets to be responded to, etc. I barely used NY to begin with but ever since the horror stories started coming in I don't think I ever could bring myself to again. I'd rather just wait and troll Mandarake post-release rather than throw my money away at NY.

9C174D1F-6E34-4C7F-9E7E-E5048723E5C7.gif.1e0bf9a5a56ff51f737547309ac0aab4.gif

One thing to definitely keep in mind about all of these releases is that I think all of the Delta valks have been available at release day, at some vendors.

I can't say that for certain, but I remember regretting several of the pre-order nights when the release date rolled around, and people reported they were available at MSRP.  You just have to be quick about that, because while the sites might not be hammered like a pre-order night, they might not keep in stock for very long.

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

One thing to definitely keep in mind about all of these releases is that I think all of the Delta valks have been available at release day, at some vendors.

I can't say that for certain, but I remember regretting several of the pre-order nights when the release date rolled around, and people reported they were available at MSRP.  You just have to be quick about that, because while the sites might not be hammered like a pre-order night, they might not keep in stock for very long.

They also seem to show up more often and at lower prices on the secondhand market than other releases seem to do. So all might not be totally lost.

Well, that's another night of madness over and done with. Gonna hurt in the morning. G'night, all.

2 minutes ago, F360 said:

By the way, since there's some talks of Luna park store. ..

They have a nice announcement yesterday.    (upgrade packaging and Priority Customer list :D)

Nice! I'm in! :good: 

I just need to find what to order this November. I wish there's a size for me on those Chogokin and Metal Build shirts, just in case. ;)

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I just need to find what to order this November. I wish there's a size for me on those Chogokin and Metal Build shirts, just in case. ;)

They can just tell you when you don’t get that super rare figure that there was someone higher up the list who spent more than you! I kid 😛 

18 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

I didn’t pay for my order yet. I was able to get it in my cart and then I pressed check out and next thing I know, I was taken to my order section of my account but the order isn’t there. So I’m just curious if I have to wait for an email to pay for the item

Most likely you missed it... I actually paid for mine in paypal and they refunded me when I told them it wasn't in my order list.  I was too slow... changing the currency in the payment card.... 

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

hmm, Im not sure if you have to order anything,, sounds like if you just sign up , you will be enter in the drawing. :unknw:   . but If you install the app and take a screen shot and msg them they will sent you a new coupon code.. so maybe do that before purchasing . ^_^   As for T-Shirt size ,, back then it was all about Extra large,,, but now it's about tight fit , so size small? ..:lol:

5 hours ago, Eslim109 said:

How does anime export work again? I got an email that my order was placed but I can’t see the item in my account or anything. 

Not sure if this will happen to you but when I tried to pre-order from them I had the item in my cart, completed the checkout process and paid for the item only to have them tell me the next day they couldn't fulfill the purchase.  I had to tell them to refund me which they dragged their feet on.  I won't order from them again because of that.

1 hour ago, Special Sauce said:

Not sure if this will happen to you but when I tried to pre-order from them I had the item in my cart, completed the checkout process and paid for the item only to have them tell me the next day they couldn't fulfill the purchase.  I had to tell them to refund me which they dragged their feet on.  I won't order from them again because of that.

That's happened with A-E before, and I'm in the same boat this go around. I sent a message earlier today but don't expect a response until tomorrow as they've got a message about being closed for a National Holiday.

-------------------------

For anyone on the fence about N-Y, I don't even go to their site anymore, and I mean this in the most disrespectful way possible, F those guys. They fully deserve every bit of negative feedback they get.

I was able to get one at AmiAmi, cart jacked at Hobby Search and HLJ. But I'm not overly worried or bummed, I'll pick up another copy at or around release.

-b.

Did everyone receive what they pre-ordered from LunaPark (I'm trying them for the first time on this) - it was just a bit of an initial growing pains with poor packaging on the first round of shipping?  I'm getting your frustration @Mommar - totally understand.  Had to get up at 3am here, took forever to get back to sleep on a work day - argh.  I'm too old for this crap too!

I wonder how long will it take them to get their legal gears together for international distribution of these toys - its gotta be at least a year away.  The worst part is that they might not make any more of these toys initially to gauge demand, it will just be more people fighting over the same number of toys initially maybe?

21 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

Did everyone receive what they pre-ordered from LunaPark (I'm trying them for the first time on this) - it was just a bit of an initial growing pains with poor packaging on the first round of shipping?  I'm getting your frustration @Mommar - totally understand.  Had to get up at 3am here, took forever to get back to sleep on a work day - argh.  I'm too old for this crap too!

I wonder how long will it take them to get their legal gears together for international distribution of these toys - its gotta be at least a year away.  The worst part is that they might not make any more of these toys initially to gauge demand, it will just be more people fighting over the same number of toys initially maybe?

3 AM call time here too, a lot of us are 40+. 

I've ordered a handful of items from LunaPark and received everything and in a timely manner. Oddly enough my Macross items were packaged well, but my recent order (Gundam item) was shipped only in two DHL bags and a little bubble wrap (IIRC). It's a miracle that item arrived in good shape. I'd use them again, but I'd say packaging seems to be the only concern (consistency in how careful items are packed from my perspective).

-b.

2 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

I've ordered a handful of items from LunaPark and received everything and in a timely manner. Oddly enough my Macross items were packaged well, but my recent order (Gundam item) was shipped only in two DHL bags and a little bubble wrap (IIRC). It's a miracle that item arrived in good shape. I'd use them again, but I'd say packaging seems to be the only concern (consistency in how careful items are packed from my perspective).

-b.

Anyone know roughly how much shipping will be for something like the vf31ax from Luna Park?

30 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Try over 50+ - argh I'm old!!! 🤣 (but thought I was young enough to try it this morning).

27 minutes ago, MacrossJoe said:

Anyone know roughly how much shipping will be for something like the vf31ax from Luna Park?

I got charged 5,000Y from LunaPark - it doesn't say exactly what the method is, I'm assuming its DHL? (that's another additional $20-$25cdn for brokerage & customs)