MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

15 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

thanks! just paid for my order of 5x from Hobby Genki @68whiskey

im incredibly jealous 

Im also mad that you sold me that VF a while ago because it was a gateway. I order ed VF Roy there after and now im ordering this plane I dont know anything about😡

Also if you have the VF with the fan racer for sale send me a PM 😄

Edited by 68whiskey

6 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

im incredibly jealous 

Im also mad that you sold me that VF a while ago because it was a gateway. I order ed VF Roy there after and now im ordering this plane I dont know anything about😡

Also if you have the VF with the fan racer for sale send me a PM 😄

:lol: my friend over lunch started laughing out loud in public when he saw your post cause i was getting him into Macross at he randomly scrolled unto your post.:drinks:

i actually don't have any of my macross with me as i moved recently for a job and left my collection across the country in storage. 

hopefully i'll ship all my stuff later this year once i find a larger place to settle in.

6 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

:lol: my friend over lunch started laughing out loud in public when he saw your post cause i was getting him into Macross at he randomly scrolled unto your post.:drinks:

i actually don't have any of my macross with me as i moved recently for a job and left my collection across the country in storage. 

hopefully i'll ship all my stuff later this year once i find a larger place to settle in.

Nah dont get him into Macross , it aint a cheap hobby. 😅

3 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Quick suggestion guys...if i had to choose the lesser evil, should i go with Nin-nin game or luna park? Not only for the angel birds PO but for pre-orders in general.

Some members here have their fair share of bad experience regarding Nin-Nin-Game and Luna Park. I used NNG before and so far it's a good experience. This is years before people here posted their bad experience of it. So not sure if management has changed after that. And just so you know that I did used NNG before when the priority shops have run out of PO's. As for Luna Park, based on what I've read is mostly regarding higher mark-up price and the bad shipping and handling.

Also any chance that you're @Ryoma?

4 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Quick suggestion guys...if i had to choose the lesser evil, should i go with Nin-nin game or luna park? Not only for the angel birds PO but for pre-orders in general.

NNG was moving warehouse earlier this year so there was a period when they were slow to respond. They still came through for my orders, sometimes just had to email about things that were released. Hopefully they are more responsive after the move, but can't tell you from personal experience. 

21 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Some members here have their fair share of bad experience regarding Nin-Nin-Game and Luna Park. I used NNG before and so far it's a good experience. This is years before people here posted their bad experience of it. So not sure if management has changed after that. And just so you know that I did used NNG before when the priority shops have run out of PO's. As for Luna Park, based on what I've read is mostly regarding higher mark-up price and the bad shipping and handling.

Also any chance that you're @Ryoma?

Actually yes no3Ljm, you are correct,  i am ryoma. Unfortunately i was not able to retrive my password after the problems at the server few months ago and i had to create a new account. Nice to meet you again.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. I think i will try luna park this time. I already tried them for a different kind of item on ebay a couple of months ago and everything went pretty smooth. 

Edited by Robin-11

7 hours ago, Robin-11 said:

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion. I think i will try luna park this time. I already tried them for a different kind of item on ebay a couple of months ago and everything went pretty smooth. 

Nice decision, at least luna still responding to your email when asked albeit their snail and need to be reminde to ship your order.
Idk how they procure their supply but if they do buying from another store it wont be long befor Luna gone.

NNG used ticket system like NY does so its a bit problematic. They delete your acount and bam no chat history and no evident.

6 hours ago, Rein+ said:

Nice decision, at least luna still responding to your email when asked albeit their snail and need to be reminde to ship your order.
Idk how they procure their supply but if they do buying from another store it wont be long befor Luna gone.

NNG used ticket system like NY does so its a bit problematic. They delete your acount and bam no chat history and no evident.

Thank you. Yes, the purchase i did on ebay with them went really good and their communication was excellent. Also their website helps build the trust. They have a lot videos, youtube channel, social media interactions... the only thing i don't like is the premium user option they give you. Everything in that option should be already included in your regular account.

BBTS notification 

Hello,

Thank you for pre-ordering Macross Frontier DX Chogokin VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie (Worldwide Anniversary Ver.) (Standard Grade) from BigBadToyStore!

We are expecting this item to arrive soon (barring any unforeseen complications or shipping delays) and will begin processing pre-orders as soon as the shipment reaches our warehouse.

If you are using our Pile of Loot feature, this item will be added to your Pile of Loot. Please review payment information at this time to ensure successful processing of your order.

If you are NOT using our Pile of Loot feature, please review your shipping address and payment information at this time to be sure they are correct. This will ensure the successful processing of your shipment.

If you need to make any changes or updates you can do so by logging in to your BBTS account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact Customer Service for assistance. 

Sincerely, 

BBTS Customer Service 

I'm not one to keep up with the "pre-order madness" and only pop in once in a while to check for new stuff.  I pretty much have everything I could want by now, but being in the middle of padding out my Delta collection with a few figures, when I saw that Max makes an appearance in the new movie (although I cannot find a synopsis for the life of me) with a beautiful, tricked out YF-29 that's currently up for pre-order on BBTS, I had to pull the trigger for what seems like a decent "old man tax" price, lol.  Considering that I normally end up paying $300 for even the basic DX valks, $260 seemed reasonable.

But am I going to get one?  Usually if you miss the pre-order, you're stuck with the scalpers.  But this is the first time we're getting US pre-orders for these things.  Did BBTS order a set amount and haven't filled their pre-order quota yet?  How does that work now?  Looks like the YF-25 anniversary edition will come out any day now if it hasn't already, but it also still has pre-orders available on BBTS.  I'm tempted to get that one, but heard that the QC wasn't too good. 

Edited by Pontus

2 minutes ago, Pontus said:

Quick question... I'm not one to keep up with the "pre-order madness" and only pop in once in a while to check for new stuff.  I pretty much have everything I could want by now, but being in the middle of padding out my Delta collection with a few figures, when I saw that Max makes an appearance in the new movie (although I cannot find a synopsis for the life of me) with a beautiful, tricked out YF-29 that's currently up for pre-order on BBTS, I had to pull the trigger for what seems like a decent "old man tax" price, lol.  Considering that I normally end up paying $300 for even the basic DX valks, $260 seemed reasonable.

But am I going to get one?  Usually if you miss the pre-order, you're stuck with the scalpers.  But this is the first time we're getting US pre-orders for these things.  Did BBTS order a set amount and haven't filled their pre-order quota yet?  How does that work now?  Looks like the YF-25 anniversary edition will come out any day now if it hasn't already, but it also still has pre-orders available on BBTS.  I'm tempted to get that one, but heard that the QC wasn't too good. 

I pre-ordered one VF-25 with BBTS on 11/23/21, it was shipped one week ago and is still in transit. From what I read BBTS was the latest to ship, perhaps they were not able to fulfill all pre orders with the first quantity they received. Or they just ordered a second batch for new orders? Most likely they will deliver but it will take more time then other stores.

2 hours ago, Pontus said:

In case you're out of the loop, last year Big West and Harmony Gold made an agreement regarding releases. Big West labeled that as 'World Wide Macross'. Check links below.

https://macross.jp/news-detail/1436/

https://macross.jp/news-detail/18862/

https://macross.jp/news-detail/1442/

This is mostly series post-SDFM from Big West and Bandai. It's why you saw some Macross stuff (non-SDFM) on some of the known US stores. And these releases will have the 40th Anniversary and World Wide Macross sticker on the box. So far, Bandai has the DX VF-25F WWM Anniversary, DX Max's YF-29, and HMR VF-0S. Any 'SDFM' releases coming from Bandai will only sports the 40th Anniversary logo.

wwm_marking.jpg.1083530f975bd42b303187476f822bb2.jpg

182508010_ScreenShot2021-11-19at7_34_22PM.png.4884ec5dbcaef6134805f350c41731a4.png

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: HMR Super VF-1S Hikaru Use, PO 9-01-22 NOT WWM RELEASE...PO MADNESS IS BACK!!........POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
On 8/10/2022 at 4:51 PM, no3Ljm said:

well shite.. I was hoping they would release a VF-1A brownie instead of this.. The Angel Birds does look quite nice though.

Thanks for the Links Noel! 😁

10 hours ago, spanner said:

well shite.. I was hoping they would release a VF-1A brownie instead of this.. The Angel Birds does look quite nice though.

Thanks for the Links Noel! 😁

@spanner!!! Welcome back! :friends:

Thanks for the links?! Does that mean you're coming back to the pool? :spiteful::rolleyes: