MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Another Canuckle link:
https://hobby-bee.com/products/vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniv-macross-frontier-dx-chogokin

I think they have a Warehouse somewhere in the Vancouver/Burnaby border. As for the other stores in the GTA, I have no I idea. Check with Anime Extreme, it came from japan and there’s another one down by near Danforth and Coxwell area (Starts with Nitro in the beginning).

I don’t know the Danforth area that well guys, as I lived in near the Markham/Scarberia boarder for 20 years when I was in T.O. 

Edit: Unless you guys want to go up to Pacific Mall or any of the hobby stores up Richmond Hill/ Markham area, be my guest. 

Edited by borgified

Just got my PO at TFSource.  Most painless experience I've had POing a valk in at least a decade.  I hope it stays this way, but as someone else mentioned, Macross is still relatively new and unknown here; give the scalping bastards a little time to realize the demand and the whole situation will be like it was before, just with domestic scalpers buying up all the stock.

From the tamashi show that revealed all this, that is what they had indicated.  So I am not sure if this logo will appear on international(outside of Japan) releases only, or all future non SDF/DYRL releases.

twich

On 11/25/2021 at 4:46 PM, borgified said:

Another Canuckle link:
https://hobby-bee.com/products/vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniv-macross-frontier-dx-chogokin

I think they have a Warehouse somewhere in the Vancouver/Burnaby border. As for the other stores in the GTA, I have no I idea. Check with Anime Extreme, it came from japan and there’s another one down by near Danforth and Coxwell area (Starts with Nitro in the beginning).

I don’t know the Danforth area that well guys, as I lived in near the Markham/Scarberia boarder for 20 years when I was in T.O. 

Edit: Unless you guys want to go up to Pacific Mall or any of the hobby stores up Richmond Hill/ Markham area, be my guest. 

Nice!  Never heard of them before.  Another local shop to add to my list.  Thanks!!!

On 11/23/2021 at 1:49 PM, CrossAir said:

I had already given up on this, but I just noticed one of my favorite European stores has it listed as well by now. https://hobbyfrontline.com/product/dx-chogokin-vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniv/

So I’m happy I didn’t get through on any of the local Japanese sites ‘cause now I won’t have to pay tax and custom fees and shipping costs are just 15 € 😃.

Thank you so much for this link! This preorder completely passed me by. Glad to support an Irish store too!!

On 11/25/2021 at 7:46 PM, borgified said:

Another Canuckle link:

Oh, I live close to Danforth and Coxwell - I would love to know of a store closer to me than Anime Extreme!  Any other info about it?

Is it this place?

https://www.navitoworld.com/

Edited by wm cheng

I remember using Lunar Toy Store once on the SD Makurosu. Not sure what's everyone's experience after that but just wanted to add their link here for the DX VF-25 Messiah MWW Anniv version for pre-order at US$193.99. Flat rate US$5 shipping within Continental US.

https://www.lunartoystore.com/4573102632722

So... with super pack vf-31 ax coming soon at 27 dec with the info floating around it will be TWE pre-order.
i have question about this P-Bandai TWE releases, maybe this has been answered before but at which site i can order them? is there any list about the store that offer TWE Pre-order?

On 12/19/2021 at 4:23 AM, Rein+ said:

So... with super pack vf-31 ax coming soon at 27 dec with the info floating around it will be TWE pre-order.
i have question about this P-Bandai TWE releases, maybe this has been answered before but at which site i can order them? is there any list about the store that offer TWE Pre-order?

P-Bandai items are sold on the P-Bandai website.   If you want to order something from the P-Bandai in japan then you will need to request a Proxy to preorder it for you because it for Japan only.   Payments are upfront.   They will charge a flat fee or some will charge by percentage.   you can do a search on google " japan proxy"  and a bunch will come up.. just find one that looks good and works for you..   

some store will post the preorder on their site too. but they also get their order from the p-bandai website just like everyone else..   they are just selling the preorders that they plan to order or have already ordered.   Some of them are Anime-export, Biginjap, mykombini, okiniland, cdjpapan ,luna park, nin-nin-games, etc.

Payments are upfront for P-Bandai preorders at almost all proxy and stores. 

9 hours ago, Rein+ said:

for those who miss the pre-order madness, its up at anime-export https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=54983

Looks like I got the last one a few minutes ago. ;)

17 hours ago, drobo said:

This, on the other hand, is the sad part. I ended up deciding on getting the 31AX after seeing the Super Parts and now I was late placing a PO on the Super Parts at BIJ. Oh well. :unsure:

Hopefully Anime-Export will offer it on the 27th. Here's to hoping. :good: 

Edited by no3Ljm

41 minutes ago, lechuck said:

Actually I think we are all getting the "last one". :D

AE will mark it as sold out when you are still logged in with your account.

You're right. I just logged out to see that it's back to being 'In Stock'. :rolleyes: