MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Just now, Sandman said:

Oh by fluke got one at amiami. Unfortunately went too fast and clicked through my old address. Hopefully i can change it later.

Yeah I had one in my cart at Amiami when it went to closed status but was able to check out after 10 minutes of server error messages. 

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I noticed a lot of people referring to it as the "Max 25" I wonder if a lot more people went for it because Max is popular outside of Japan.  The 29 will be absolute murder then.

Yeah I thought it was a Max Valk, because it's blue and has the skull.

Well, I've missied all the preorder. Got cartjack from Amiami, HLJ, Hobby Search, too slow to login. :)

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

I noticed a lot of people referring to it as the "Max 25" I wonder if a lot more people went for it because Max is popular outside of Japan.  The 29 will be absolute murder then.

It's as much a Max valk the way that the 30th anniversary YF-29 was a Roy valk. Meaning not really but people keep saying it till they believe it. :unknw:

Looks like this PO is just like any other Macross PO.. gone in a flash! Despite it being so-called worldwide release, and Amiami even restricting it to NON-Japan orders only, it's still as difficult as ever. 

Yet I think its not really surprising, seeing how other stuff like Metal Builds Gundams & Evangelions which are never region locked, have been experiencing the same PO rush for years.

Just now, Falcon said:

I just don't understand how they can claim Macross worldwide and NOT have it available online for its other Bandai locations... 😒

I will give them a few days, maybe a week, to see if they have an announcement. Otherwise, I feel you! I'd much instead purchase here in the states.

Just now, 100mega said:

So how do people find these links before they are added to preorder sections of sites? Like this stuff isn’t on HLJ front page until they’re gone. 

Are you asking what’s in the secret sauce?

2 minutes ago, 100mega said:

So how do people find these links before they are added to preorder sections of sites? Like this stuff isn’t on HLJ front page until they’re gone. 

Everybody have their prefered site, of course all of us only generous enough to share the link AFTER we ourself secured our order😅

Just now, Rein+ said:

Everybody have their prefered site, of course all of us only generous enough to share the link AFTER we ourself secured our order😅

In many cases because we're too busy checking out before we get cart-jacked to make a post.