MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I haven't done this before, but I'm legit concerned that we're half an hour into this and all the sites still say the PO isn't available

Yeah. I’m a little peeved. But also relieved that I didn’t strike out yet. 

Just now, Chaos said:

Isn't NY a questionable site though?

yes its surrounded with controversy...but like to some of the members here...they havent failed us yet....

in this case the armor parts are coming out in september...paypal protection is 6 months....so.....do the math...

of course final decisions are personal

Just checked the Tamashii Nations site and the armor set is sold out. That was fast. Maybe Bandai will do a second run of the set, but this doesn't bode well for the amount of competition we're probably going to face for the combo set during PO Madness. I'm hoping for Roy-like availability after release, but who knows.

13 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Just checked the Tamashii Nations site and the armor set is sold out. That was fast. Maybe Bandai will do a second run of the set, but this doesn't bode well for the amount of competition we're probably going to face for the combo set during PO Madness. I'm hoping for Roy-like availability after release, but who knows.

Yeah, I didn't expect it to be as popular as the super/strike sets.  While it didn't sell out immediately, this was the first time I got kicked out repeatedly trying to complete the P-bandai checkout process during the initial rush at around 16:00. Finally was able to secure one 15 minutes later when the site calmed down a bit.  It stayed up for a good while after that though.

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

I'm going to make a WAG that the full sets won't be in such high demand.:unknw:

Fingers crossed for Roy like availability on release day onward. You can still pick those up for $315 shipped.

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

That is bad, although I made my order at my proxy before it was sold out, my proxy is still showing order in progress....there is a chance I might not have made it.

2 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

did they go for a second run? seem like it is still available: https://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000156477/?_ga=2.226375837.667221276.1619066772-1917408904.1617340876

My proxy had not confirmed order.  :( 

Wow sold out at Tamashii already. Most likely there'll be a second run then.

Including a separate grey goggled head was a great idea; no doubt more people have bought this armor since it can now be pretty much put onto any other DX VF-1 valk.. 

14 hours ago, jenius said:

Yes, because it's TWE it's more like reserving using their service as a proxy than a pre-order so not the same strictness we see on regular releases where they are retailers.

Thanks, good to know, I was all ready to get up at 3am... (after a 16hr day too - argh!)