MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Got it into cart at HLJ, but order stop before it finished loading me into the checkout.

oh well, probably shouldn’t have spent that money anyways.

Same here.

Got a scare because after HLJ order placement, I was presented with a "your shopping cart is empty" page, but received the HLJ confirmation email, and also now in my order history. Phew!

So surprised HLJ is selling with JP sale tax on top. It's a kick in the guts for us Aussies, as it's another 10% import tax on top of ¥33,000 for a total of ¥36,300. :vava:

Missed again. Miss every time now. I wonder how much money Bandai leaves on the table? I haven't bought a single Bandai Item since this  Preorder BS Started. I Quit collecting their DBZ figures, I quit Metal Gundam, I quit the Samurai Star Wars line. They have become my banned company.

Just now, borgified said:

AJ's  price for me is off the roof for Canuckle heads. 

My wife would have my balls if I successfully got one of these tonight.  $409 CAD before shipping from HLJ

No one even considering CDJ?

It's not one of my top options any more, after they've changed the way they handle pre orders, and their DHL/FedEx shipping rates are crazy high. I probably won't use them until EMS comes back into effect again.