MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

With AE just remember you have to pay for it to confirm your pre-order for these TWE items. It's stated during the ordering process, but there have been a few members here and there who have gone through checkout not realizing they needed to come back into their account and actually click the button to pay now.

5 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

NY is dead, have been for a while now.

You cannot order from them, and even if you found a way to you shouldn't.

:aggressive:

5 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm pretty sure @davidwhangchoi knows and he's just mocking NY. :lol:

:yahoo:

5 hours ago, leeboo1211 said:

Sounds like my cue to setup a new website. Take orders and ignore everyone, it'll be faithful to the original! 

^_^

38 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The pre-order is still up at AE, sounds like this release isn't very popular.  Due to the fact we've all already discovered the AX's engineering deficiencies? The questionable color?  Bogue sucking?  All of the above?

You forgot how the international market's only way to watch the relevant movie currently have been camrips or going to Japan.

48 minutes ago, Mommar said:

The pre-order is still up at AE, sounds like this release isn't very popular.  Due to the fact we've all already discovered the AX's engineering deficiencies? The questionable color?  Bogue sucking?  All of the above?

I'm going to postulate that the "idol troupe" part of the fanbase venn diagram is a lot bigger than the "mecha" portion. 

Also Bogue sucks, his livery isn't that great, and the AX is a letdown. 8)

On 2/27/2022 at 12:39 PM, Lolicon said:

I'm going to postulate that the "idol troupe" part of the fanbase venn diagram is a lot bigger than the "mecha" portion. 

Also Bogue sucks, his livery isn't that great, and the AX is a letdown. 8)

You mean the engineering on this release is a let-down, right?

31 minutes ago, Rhubarbarian said:

Pre-order is still available at Big In Japan: https://www.biginjap.com/en/completed-models/26838-macross-delta-dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-bogue-con-vaart-use.html

Definitely feels like a shelf-warmer.

I can’t remember coming across a TWE item that became a shelf warmer.

Edited by no3Ljm

7 hours ago, seti88 said:

Were vf-171 sheryl/luca customs or even the vf-27 grace slow take-ups back then? But yeah been a while since a TWE DX had an easy PO..

Kakizaki wasn't cut-throat, but did eventually sell out. Sheryl I remember seeing on sale in a few places, still never bought one. 

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently the next preorder will be Max‘ YF-29 on April 25th. Or at least more information about the preorder.

708A427A-E411-4E59-ACC5-026A4E81B835.jpeg.7d9c98d1c3cf90e2095831eab7c0581b.jpeg

…poetry will be released.

[edit:] thread for non preorder related discussion: 

Edited by Scyla

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: YF-29 Durandal Valkyrie (Maximilian Jenius Use) Fullset Pack WWM release....POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Also up on:

Hobby Search (12,800JPY) https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10877816

HLJ (14,080JPY) https://www.hlj.com/1-60-scale-macross-mbr-04-mk-vi-destroid-tomahawk-aca82160