MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

3 hours ago, Rein+ said:

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/bandai-dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-hayate-immelmann-japan-version still available for 29K yen.

from what i hear they only ship DHL so the shipping fee will be high.

Thank you sir! I actually ordered from them when it first popped up so I need to snag another from somewhere else. Will keep an eye out :)

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-31AX ...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
10 hours ago, bleecher said:

You're a true hero.

not really, posted it after securing my order, lol. And the item link was posted by HLJ themselves an hour before it opened (though the page is not available or 404 before the order time) on a site. Was actually surprised it was not posted here much earlier.

Just now, spacemanoeuvres said:

No pay later; but within PayPal protection range. Buy at your own risk. 

I believe they don't offer PayPal currently. It was removed a month or two ago, and unknown if they'll bring it back

1 minute ago, pafy6285 said:

I believe they don't offer PayPal currently. It was removed a month or two ago, and unknown if they'll bring it back

Oh wow I was about to use a voucher to place an order an just noticed; no PayPal.

Ef that they can choke on the voucher, I’m not giving them any more money

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Oh wow I was about to use a voucher to place an order an just noticed; no PayPal.

Ef that they can choke on the voucher, I’m not giving them any more money

The bs is once you start the checkout process and select a voucher you wont get it back... i've tried sending comms to their cust service and no luck. I lost a $40 voucher once and this last time i checked for the 31AX and selected the 2.3k yen voucher i had... lol. Fn NY.

15 minutes ago, pafy6285 said:

What I remember seeing on the forums is that they got pulled from PayPal due to the number of refunds and disputes they had. So while tempting, I'm gonna stay away. 

16 minutes ago, pafy6285 said:

Wow.........so Paypal finally was forced to stop taking payments from them....good!  Too bad Paypal was complicit in the ripping off of several people world-wide for such a long time....oh well, I am sure not having paypal as an available payment option for overseas customers must be hurting their bottomline.....next up...closing down their business I hope!

Just now, jvmacross said:

Wow.........so Paypal finally was forced to stop taking payments from them....good!  Too bad Paypal was complicit in the ripping off of several people world-wide for such a long time....oh well, I am sure not having paypal as an available payment option for overseas customers must be hurting their bottomline.....next up...closing down their business I hope!

paypal ripping people off? i'm guessing you meant NY? XD

Just now, jvmacross said:

Plus very high shipping fees. 

8 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Meh.. they'll probably just rebrand and we'd never know it. "NY closed?! Good riddance!! Hey everyone check out this new shop call YN!! They sell macross products too!"

6 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

paypal ripping people off? i'm guessing you meant NY? XD

LOL..read again...I said Paypal was complicit.....NY would not have been able to ripoff so many people without accepting payments through Paypal......paypal's short protection coverage was an easy way for NY to get away with their activity for so long......Paypal knew about it for at least a year full of complaints, yet only just recently, per the post from pafy, removed NY from being able to use their payment processing services....so you see....paypal helped NY rip-off people.......

tenor.gif

30 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

The bs is once you start the checkout process and select a voucher you wont get it back... i've tried sending comms to their cust service and no luck. I lost a $40 voucher once and this last time i checked for the 31AX and selected the 2.3k yen voucher i had... lol. Fn NY.

I know, they ate about $400 worth of my vouchers due to backing out of orders, and the vouchers expiring because you can use them to cover a whole order. 

Edited by spacemanoeuvres
wrods

1 minute ago, jvmacross said:

LOL..read again...I said Paypal was complicit.....NY would not have been able to ripoff so many people without accepting payments through Paypal......paypal's short protection coverage was an easy way for NY to get away with their activity for so long......Paypal knew about it for at least a year full of complaints, yet only just recently, per the post from pafy, removed NY from being able to use their payment processing services....so you see....paypal helped NY rip-off people.......

tenor.gif

Oh okay... you meant it from that angle, lol.
With pp's 180 day window NY definitely found the workaround that, after a 5.5 month preorder release date NY further stalls with saying they're 'preparing shipment' and then not sending the order (after 3 more weeks breaking the 180 days), preventing the buyer from filing dispute. XD

18 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I know, they atw about $400 worth of my vouchers due to backing out of orders, and the vouchers expiring because you can use them to cover a whole order. 

Damn!!! 400$! I thought my $100+ was bad.

To stay on topic... I applied a 2.3k disc i had left over to the order and selected EMS for 6.1k with the VF31AX it wouldve been 26.8k before additional cc fees through NY.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

22 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

per the post from pafy, removed NY from being able to use their payment processing services....so you see....paypal helped NY rip-off people.......

tenor.gif

to clarify it's unclear if PayPal removed them or NY removed PayPal to prevent buyers from easily disputing and getting a refund. You would think that there won't be any buyers after removing PayPal, but there are still buyers who gamble especially during the NY sale a month ago.