MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

I went as far as purchase and stated is 218.00. I assume that's before the shipping costs. But that's what the total was for the item.

Edit: I ordered it from AE, paid (PayPal receipt and deduction from account shows it as such) , but now (for the first time in my experience) it doesn't show any item ordered, or in the ready to pay shipping or shipped tab. Ticket sent. I have had great experiences with AE on all my other purchases so I assume it will get sorted.

Edited by Alphahorizon

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: HMR VF-0S Phoenix 10/2022 WWM release....POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
36 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

Ok, we already know the PO for the HMR VF-0S it's on the 26th of May. Any ideas about the time it should start?

It usually opens up at 4pm JST on the day of preorder. That is 3am EST for me and you know who’s up😆

Outside of Japan, WWM POs have so far been drama free....looking forward to sleeping right through the HMR VF-0S's Japanese PO window...

Guessing the preferred US retailers will have this by Friday or early next week....at this point I'm not worried about missing out on getting one from somewhere...this has been the best thing about the BW-HG deal....Sadly, I know eventually I will have to step back into the madness when the next SDFM/DYRL item is announced....

Yes, I'm planning on sleeping through this and hope some fellow Canadians would posts some local sources soon after (TIA!)

16 hours ago, wm cheng said:

Yes, I'm planning on sleeping through this and hope some fellow Canadians would posts some local sources soon after (TIA!)

Same, 2 WWM pre-order and for both of them i order from my local store.

The only downside is all my local store always ship their order in bulk via ferry with his other product, so i probably got it months after everyone else. This thing is bad for reviewer of course.

VF-0S posted and already sold out on both Amazon Japan and Anime Export.

Managed to snag one at both AE and HLJ. Just checked AJ again and scalpers are already reselling it for ¥33,500.

Edited by Anasazi37

4 minutes ago, Dirtyboy said:

Says this on AmiAmi

Sales Period May 27, 2022, 13:00  Japan Time ~

I’m guessing that’s when their price jumps up. If they sell out like the other sites, it probably won’t matter anyway 

5 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks for the link....figured why not?

But AE was limiting the PO to just one and I wanted at least 3....guess I will still be able to partially go with my original plan of getting this release stateside....:drinks:

Managed to snag 1 at HLJ but they also had a 1 per customer limit. Will be going stateside as well for the other one I want.

44 minutes ago, Mac said:

What would be the best site to pre order if I’m in the states? In terms of lowest price. 

It really depends on a lot of factors. How quickly do you want the item versus are you willing to wait. You can typically get this a little cheaper from the Japanese stores directly, but then you'll pay a lot more for shipping, which tends to bring the price somewhat into parity with what you'll pay for something like the US store BBTS (which charges $4 flat shipping rate). The difference is that, assuming the October release holds, you'll have the Japanese shop send it to you in October and it will be in your hands, whereas BBTS has to wait for the container with your toy to arrive stateside, make it through customs, get shipped to them and then they ship it to you. With the shipping issues covid and stuff like the Suez being blocked created, BBTS has been getting their stuff about two or so months after release. 

I want two- and I know I'll be jealous of those who get theirs from Japan way before me, so I POed one from AE. I'm ordering my second from BBTS because I also like supporting a US vendor as they start to get more of these Macross releases so that Bandai sees there is continued demand here. I tend to do this same pattern with many of the toys- for example, the Sentinel Iota legioss I did BBTS, since I could wait a bit on that (knowing I had the other two already on my shelf), but the Houquet ride armor I knew I would not be able to wait two more months for it, so went with HLJ in Japan. 

7 minutes ago, MKT said:

For some reason, I thought PO is tomorrow and just my luck that it’s quite sold out quick everywhere, which hasn’t really happened for HMR’s before…

Just an FYI to all....

PO info for the latest announced releases of interest will usually get posted at the top of the page as soon as info becomes available and confirmed...