MacrossWorld's PO Thread - NEXT PO of 2024 will be APRIL 5TH at 4PM JST...HI-METAL R VF-19 Kai Fire Valkyrie...a WWM Release...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Totally missed the PO on this awesome looking anniversary VF-25 but will try to get one on eBay or something if: Sorry if this is a repeat question but anybody know if this release will have a matte finish? Not really interested if it’s glossy like the older renewal 25’s. 

3 minutes ago, rematron said:

Totally missed the PO on this awesome looking anniversary VF-25 but will try to get one on eBay or something if: Sorry if this is a repeat question but anybody know if this release will have a matte finish? Not really interested if it’s glossy like the older renewal 25’s. 

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/186531

No need to go to eBay for this one.

1 hour ago, rematron said:

Bandai's been doing matte finish on their DX Valkyries recently. So I'm pretty sure the WWM25 is going to sport matte finish. :good: 

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: VF-31AX Kairos Plus - Bogue Con-Vaart Use....POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
43 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

How so?

Easy. They take pictures and throw up a listing on their website, even before we have release dates or confirmed pricing. 

they are hustling a Metal Structure Sazabi and we don’t have a release date or price on that thing yet 

8 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Easy. They take pictures and throw up a listing on their website, even before we have release dates or confirmed pricing. 

they are hustling a Metal Structure Sazabi and we don’t have a release date or price on that thing yet 

I don’t see what makes the connection for them to be called thieves.

I have bought a few POs from them and they always pull thru.

1 minute ago, nightmareB4macross said:

I don’t see what makes the connection for them to be called thieves.

I have bought a few POs from them and they always pull thru.

They stole money from him. That's why he gets to call them thieves.

19 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Any chance we could see this at P Bandai ? 

P-Bandai JP, yes. Other P-Bandai region, probably not.

16 hours ago, Rein+ said:

Luna take premium charge up front maybe because they also source it from another store?. 

This has already been confirmed. Some members got their packages in Amazon boxes with invoices still inside. Only the shipping label outside was changed.

Just a heads up if you planning preordering from HLJ this Friday. I tried to add an item to my cart and it wouldn’t let me until I deleted my cookies. I think they also had server maintenance this morning. So you might want to test if you can still put items in your cart.

Edited by Scyla

36 minutes ago, lykiat said:

I'm surprised that we can already PO this item. Made my first purchase with anime export, hopefully no issues. I have been buying some of the recent ones with Luna park but shipping is getting out of hand there 

TWE items are like that from the regular Japanese online stores. They will put the PO as early as they can, get the numbers of order prior of the actual P-Bandai PO date, and making sure that they will be able to 'order' that said number of orders from P-Bandai acting like a proxy. Hence, the marked up price and pay upfront. It's the reason why there's a few regular Japanese online stores that does this. Probably due to the hassle of getting it directly from P-Bandai.