MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

This is a nice surprise for US customers. And most of them still in stock too after an hour or two. Congrats to those who are now scoring one.. :good:

If not mistaken, ordering from US stores should come out to be cheaper in total including shipping?

46 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

pretty refreshing to see all the domestic sites opening up with preorders!

In case anyone would like to support, here is @jenius affiliate link:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=ScorchedEarthToys

Thanks for doing that! I am busy building a house at the moment so I'm not on top of these things as much as I'd like to be. 

Holy crap, PO’d a Macross Valkyrie from BBTS for the first time since 2003. The Yamato 1/72 YF-21, if you want to know. 

No huge price, and cheap shipping!

love this new era!

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

https://www.thechosenprime.com/bsdcvf25messiahvalkyrie

Free shipping and no tax just like ToyDojo.  They also protect and package items well.

Thanks for the link.....will give them a try....

I was not going to order this, but seeing that this is the first Macross VF that I can buy directly from a US vendor for such a long time, I figured why not?  Would have went with BBTS but this deal is so much better...thanks!!! :drinks:

51 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Thanks for the link.....will give them a try....

I was not going to order this, but seeing that this is the first Macross VF that I can buy directly from a US vendor for such a long time, I figured why not?  Would have went with BBTS but this deal is so much better...thanks!!! :drinks:

No problem.  The Chosen Prime is a good store and I still shop there.  They individually bubble wrap items when they ship in a box compared to BBTS.  $219.99 shipped is cheaper than $219.99 plus tax plus $4 shipping.

23 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

No problem.  The Chosen Prime is a good store and I still shop there.  They individually bubble wrap items when they ship in a box compared to BBTS.  $219.99 shipped is cheaper than $219.99 plus tax plus $4 shipping.

Just ordered, thanks buddy!

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

Just a heads-up that I've been screwed by The Chosen Prime before. They never send my item to me and never owned up to it. I had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. It's quite odd since most people said they're generally great to deal with, but that was my experience unfortunately. 

I got my order in with BBTS!  This was so easy, I feel guilty! 😆

27 minutes ago, Offswitch said:

Just a heads-up that I've been screwed by The Chosen Prime before. They never send my item to me and never owned up to it. I had to file a complaint with PayPal to get my money back. It's quite odd since most people said they're generally great to deal with, but that was my experience unfortunately. 

I got my order in with BBTS!  This was so easy, I feel guilty! 😆

Very interesting, looks like for this item they don't charge up front. Hopefully they are able to secure enough stock.

the chosen prime doesn't charge tax  except in state btw guys.   just put my order in before heading here to report on it.  i feel guilty the bbts email notified me that it was available here stateside not for PO but went to toydojo (sold out) and then TCP to order.  haha.   if this is the way its gonna be from now on.....thank the macross gods and birdhumans and whatever!

EntertainmentEarth has it up now too.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/macross-frontier-vf25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniversary-dx-chogokin-action-figure/blfbas63272

I reached out to both BBTS and EntertainmentEarth about the possibility of stocking the previous two 31AX valks as well.  We’ll see what they say.  Hayate is a guaranteed no.  Mirage, maybe, if production schedules aren’t already finalized.  I think if we start hitting these conpanies with questions about the other releases they can teport back to Bluefin to hit up their Japanese contacts about additional interest they may not be aware of.

And possibly the greatest thing about all of this is those ebay scalpers can all suck it.

Edited by Mommar

6 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

That’s a good point I didn’t add.  No deposit and free shipping at the same price is a great deal.

4 hours ago, Sildani said:

Holy crap, PO’d a Macross Valkyrie from BBTS for the first time since 2003. The Yamato 1/72 YF-21, if you want to know. 

No huge price, and cheap shipping!

love this new era!

It's a good time to be a Macross fan! 

https://tfsource.com/articulated-figures-statues/vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniversary-version-dx-chogokin-macross-frontier-bandai-spirits/

TFSource.  Free shipping but they charge tax.  Also no non-refundable deposit like ToyDojo and The Chosen Prime.

Edited by sh9000