MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Just now, kajnrig said:

Got lucky with Amiami. How did y'all find the pages on HLJ and Amazon Japan?

HLJ link was posted like 12 hours ago (on another site). For AJ, there's a trick on what to search for

5 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

Got lucky with Amiami. How did y'all find the pages on HLJ and Amazon Japan?

Searched "VF-31AX" on Amazon japan, and noticed there was an "all buying options" link available, and the listing there was from Amazon Japan.

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Searched "VF-31AX" on Amazon japan, and noticed there was an "all buying options" link available, and the listing there was from Amazon Japan.

there's a better keyword to search for in AJ which narrows down to the item. Also useful if the product title/description are all in japanese.

Saw the pre-order at AmiAmi, but got login error even through I logged in, got cart jacked at HLJ, ended buying it from LunaPark so I ended up paying more AND getting up at 3am in the morning for this but at least I got one from LunaPark - should have just paid the extra in the beginning and slept (but some asian part of me thought I'd take the chance and see... I saw, I lost...)

Hope some of you had better luck.

3 minutes ago, Eslim109 said:

How does anime export work again? I got an email that my order was placed but I can’t see the item in my account or anything. 

Anime Export seems to take a little to process things, but once you have an order paid for, it should appear in your order listing.  They have a similar process to HLJ, and will store your items until you request and pay for shipping.

2 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Luna Park has been taking orders for over a day. Are they reliable?

One of my Hayate Kairos orders is through Luna Park, it was my first order with them, and I'm only really halfway certain I want these, so I used them as a backup for both Hayate and Mirage's AX.  We'll see if they pull through.

Edited by Chronocidal

Just now, Sandman said:

So far, most of the customers here are satisfied with them. There were a few bumps and hiccups due to shipping issues but @LUNA PARK already addressed that here and in their YouTube channel.

Just FYI, they are a pay upfront on preorders.

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

They are, there is a markup though. I don't think I've ever seen anything listed at MSRP on their site.

Just now, wm cheng said:

Saw the pre-order at AmiAmi, but got login error even through I logged in, got cart jacked at HLJ, ended buying it from LunaPark so I ended up paying more AND getting up at 3am in the morning for this but at least I got one from LunaPark - should have just paid the extra in the beginning and slept (but some asian part of me thought I'd take the chance and see... I saw, I lost...)

Hope some of you had better luck.

Sorry to hear that man. I was on the Mirage thread the whole time and even posted the Amazon JP link and was wondering why nobody was posting 

Just now, no3Ljm said:

So far, most of the customers here are satisfied with them. There were a few bumps and hiccups due to shipping issues but @LUNA PARK already addressed that here and in their YouTube channel.

Just FYI, they are a pay upfront on preorders.

Just seems weird that they would be able to fulfill orders when the other big shops sell out so quick.

1 minute ago, Shukenzero said:

Sorry to hear that man. I was on the Mirage thread the whole time and even posted the Amazon JP link and was wondering why nobody was posting 

I'm assuming you didn't see @jvmacross post below in the Mirage thread just a few posts above you. ;) 

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

To new and long-time members.........

Remember to use the MacrossWorld PO thread tonight to post links to PO sites and PO-related "chatter."...

https://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/topic/49032-macrossworlds-po-thread-upcomingcurrent-pos-dx-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-mirage-typepost-links-to-available-pos-and-keep-discussions-on-pos-here/page/31/?tab=comments#comment-1600386

.....this thread is created and dedicated to the discussion of the VF-31AX Mirage Type...pre-release news, post-release thoughts, pics, etc.....

Thanks for your cooperation!

:good:

Just now, Sandman said:

Just seems weird that they would be able to fulfill orders when the other big shops sell out so quick.

The big shops sell them at MSRP during PO, Luna Park does not. The big sell shops also have more affordable shipping options.

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm assuming you didn't see @jvmacross post below in the Mirage thread just a few posts above you. ;) 

Nope I didn’t haha. My bad. I was even thinking why the hell is nobody interesting in Mirage?! Was busy so I scrolled right down to the bottom it’s middle of the day for me.

On a side note, AJ was a really good price. Including shipping it was on par with HLJ just for the item.

Edited by Shukenzero

Just now, Sandman said:

I agree. But then, NY also takes order after the others sold out too. Though what I appreciate with Luna for now (even though I haven't used them yet) is that they response here when there's an issue. NY on the other hand leaves you hanging after sending tens of tickets.

6 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Anime Export seems to take a little to process things, but once you have an order paid for, it should appear in your order listing.  They have a similar process to HLJ, and will store your items until you request and pay for shipping.

One of my Hayate Kairos orders is through Luna Park, it was my first order with them, and I'm only really halfway certain I want these, so I used them as a backup for both Hayate and Mirage's AX.  We'll see if they pull through.

I didn’t pay for my order yet. I was able to get it in my cart and then I pressed check out and next thing I know, I was taken to my order section of my account but the order isn’t there. So I’m just curious if I have to wait for an email to pay for the item