MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

The only thing that you can do now @lykiat is that helpfully someone cancels their pre-order (very unlikely) and you get a chance to sneak an pre-order in. 

Option 1: Wait and see if other members on this board is willing to give up one available unit (if they got more than one) and offer the spare one ar cost plus s+h. 

Option 2: Keep tabs on other websites (like you mentioned) and hopefully that they reopen again closer to release date. 

I missed out on the pre-order for the HMR VF-0s on the first round and jumped on an opening for it when came up again (couple of weeks ago) and keeping it. 

Yeah that's why I slept through this last PO madness. Getting tired of this sh** from Bandai.

Between PO madness, lackluster quality, and yawn-inducing recolors, I've lost a lot of enthusiasm for valk collecting over the past year or so.

The most exciting thing on the horizon is the VF-5000 from Arcadia.

Be nice if Bandai gave us that DX YF-21 instead of yet another HMR VF-1.

7 hours ago, Guyffon said:

Still says release date of late November 2019. Did it say something earlier? I would guess they found a box or two in the warehouse.

21 hours ago, jenius said:

Still says release date of late November 2019. Did it say something earlier? I would guess they found a box or two in the warehouse.

Oh maybe they did, that explains it, I also misread the date and thought it was late november this year. I already have one, so good luck you all that registered.

What is going on at hobby search

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10803881?utm_source=mkt&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220918_1000111_summary&utm_content=10623709_font_en

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10787156?utm_source=mkt&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220918_1000111_summary&utm_content=https://www.1999.co.jp/itbig80/10803881.jpg_more_en

they have both the VF-31AX Hayate ver and VF-31J with sound pod ver on lottery ‘restock’.

Registration is closed though

Edited by Guyffon

• 2 weeks later...

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-25F Super Messiah Revival Ver (Alto Saotome) WWM Release...PO OCTOBER 3....PO MADNESS IS BACK!!........POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
4 hours ago, betocc said:

I wouldn't, unless you like to receive your toy with all eight corners banged up shipped in an imaginary box. I learned my lesson the hard way, try other vendors. 

6 hours ago, betocc said:

Shouldn't this be worldwide release?

1 minute ago, weiser21 said:

Shouldn't this be worldwide release?

It likely will be since anything that isn't SDFM is fair game, but stores outside of Japan generally don't start taking orders until after PO Madness happens in Japan. About 1-2 weeks later, I think, but that's just a rough guess based on the first few WWM releases. LP is usually one of the first stores to post a link. I won't buy from them, based on the experiences of many MW members.