MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 hours ago, betocc said:

Thanks for the link! Took a chance after checking out their ebay and amazon rating and it seemed pretty solid. That's a damn good price! Hope they come through.

Edited by Shinobi Rendar

On 5/28/2022 at 8:05 AM, Big s said:

But from the short time since that Regult came out the shipping has gotten cheaper to my understanding. 

as far as the hmr being worth only half an Arcadia is being a bit kind to Arcadia. The hmr vf0 will be a bit shorter and may lack the functional landing gear, but appears to be able to pose better and looks better overall, plus it has the shorter wing option for battroid that makes it more accurate to the anime. And a cool stand

The cost of shipping by every mode is skyrocketing worldwide. 

I'm not suggesting that a HMR is worth half an Arcadia. I'm suggesting it's worth less. And the HMR looking better overall...................................:rofl:

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

You guys seen the new HLJ site?

https://www.hlj.com

HLJ_newsite.png.a8964706e65573bd9ee841f202e777c1.png

Just saw it this morning. Fantastic. <_< On the one hand, it seems to be loading a lot faster, so perhaps it will be able to better handle high traffic levels during PO Madness, but they once again did away with the option to sort search results by newest arrival, which is how I quickly check if something has been added in a particular category. Took them months to bring it back the last time they upgraded the site.

Edited by Anasazi37

https://otakumode.com/shop/62943189613216001d91c77e/Hi-Metal-R-Macross-Zero-VF-0S-Phoenix-Roy-Focker-Use?utm_source=tom&utm_medium=ec&utm_campaign=EC_20220531_FigureNews_US_CA&utm_content=IMG_10#

you can joint their free 30 day trial Tom premium subscription to get some extra discount off the price. You can cancel the subscription anytime.    Also payment is upfront .    

5 hours ago, F360 said:

https://otakumode.com/shop/62943189613216001d91c77e/Hi-Metal-R-Macross-Zero-VF-0S-Phoenix-Roy-Focker-Use?utm_source=tom&utm_medium=ec&utm_campaign=EC_20220531_FigureNews_US_CA&utm_content=IMG_10#

you can joint their free 30 day trial Tom premium subscription to get some extra discount off the price. You can cancel the subscription anytime.    Also payment is upfront .    

Thanks @F360. Never shopped here, but was reasonable price and will probably drop any premium. Not before using points though.

3 hours ago, Alphahorizon said:

Thanks @F360. Never shopped here, but was reasonable price and will probably drop any premium. Not before using points though.

they should be good, they are pretty active.    I use to preorder a bunch of stuff from them and they always delivered.  might have ordered abit too much stuff back then.. 😅

They also toss in some candy and snacks for me most of the time.   They use their own Otakumode logo on the shipping box along with a plastic anime sleeve for the invoice and the packaging is good.    

they also have the other Macross items too 

https://otakumode.com/shop/619eedf10faffd795c0d6624/DX-Chogokin-Macross-Frontier-VF-25-Messiah-Valkyrie-Worldwide-Anniv

https://otakumode.com/shop/627398caf525c400225fee11/DX-Chogokin-Macross-Delta-the-Movie-Absolute-Live!!!!!!-YF-29-Durandal-Valkyrie-Maximilian-Jenius-Use-Full-Set-Pack

15 hours ago, F360 said:

Fyi, their pricing/intro discount seems to be very volatile. I saw three different discounted prices, depending on if I was signed in or not, and if the item was in my cart.

40 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Fyi, their pricing/intro discount seems to be very volatile. I saw three different discounted prices, depending on if I was signed in or not, and if the item was in my cart.

yeah. the discount is less if you already have a account so you wont be able to take advantage of the free TOM premium trial off or the $7 welcome coupon . ..   in order to get most discount it will need to be a new account in which it also have a $7 off welcome coupon too..  I think there was no tax too..      

and Shipments over $150 get shipping fee discounts (up to 100% off).. so you add something , it will save you on the shipping charge. 

But I already preorder from HLJ so I'm good.  but this looks like a good backup for those that want a 2nd one and have never used this site before.    Payment is upfront and they have never asked me for more money later .  

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Looks like The Chosen Prime don't plan on listing the HMR VF-0S.

I just checked there as well and am a bit surprised that they still don’t list it even after the big weekend. You may be right that they may not be carrying the vf0. On the plus side at least with the high price for not being Japanese, the other American sites have no sign of selling out their preorders anytime soon 

Toytards (Toyka Collectables) is located in Vancouver if anyone is curious: It's between Arbutus and Larch on W. 41 Ave (a fairly middle high class neighborhood as my one of my cousin's wife lived in the area during her younger years). 

Never dealt with them as I live close to the Vancouver/Burnaby boarder. 

6 hours ago, Big s said:

I just checked there as well and am a bit surprised that they still don’t list it even after the big weekend. You may be right that they may not be carrying the vf0. On the plus side at least with the high price for not being Japanese, the other American sites have no sign of selling out their preorders anytime soon 

Yeah.  Oh well.  I buy other figures from The Chosen Prime anyway and using my discount on one of them would be like using it on the HMR VF-0S from another store instead.

36 minutes ago, betocc said:

VF-0S for $144 usd, has anyone heard of them?

They charge taxes to Texas at least, shipping is $8.99

https://galactictoys.com/products/pre-order-december-2022-bandai-macross-zero-vf-0s-phoenix-roy-focker-use-hi-metal-r-figure?variant=39937043857489

I have checked their site for gundam kits, but never actually ordered there. That’s pretty close to the price I was expecting all the American stores to have. I had to use discounts to get to what they are offering. 

2 hours ago, betocc said:

VF-0S for $144 usd, has anyone heard of them?

They charge taxes to Texas at least, shipping is $8.99

https://galactictoys.com/products/pre-order-december-2022-bandai-macross-zero-vf-0s-phoenix-roy-focker-use-hi-metal-r-figure?variant=39937043857489

Thanks for the link...Will give them a shot...they did charge me tax (IL) and I went for standard shipping (10-15 day v 2-3 day Priority Mail delivery) ....total was some change over $150 using a code I found....First10

If they reject it, I'll cancel and just wait for a better deal...used CC in case of any PayPal shenanigans post 90 days....

Clipboard!

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

https://www.thechosenprime.com/bsmzhmrvf0sphoenix

Damn.  Same price as BBTS but TCP has free shipping, no tax, and packages items better.  My discount can bring the price down but maybe I should just get my second VF-0S somewhere cheaper.

What a bummer, I was expecting 159.99 from TCP.

Would 169.99 be the real base price and others are offering a discount or would the real base price will be lower and stores are taking advantage of its reputation and demand?

On 6/2/2022 at 12:11 PM, jvmacross said:

Thanks for the link...Will give them a shot...they did charge me tax (IL) and I went for standard shipping (10-15 day v 2-3 day Priority Mail delivery) ....total was some change over $150 using a code I found....First10

If they reject it, I'll cancel and just wait for a better deal...used CC in case of any PayPal shenanigans post 90 days....

Clipboard!

Do they require upfront payment?