MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

Had plenty of time to add one to my cart at HLJ, and it got to the login step, before the site borked out on me. :lol:Ā  Ā 

Good luck to everyone, still looks like Hobby Search and AmiAmi haven't even opened yet.

HS was up and gone before I ever saw the Add to Cart button go live.

-b.

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

Had plenty of time to add one to my cart at HLJ, and it got to the login step, before the site borked out on me. :lol:Ā  Ā 

Good luck to everyone, still looks like Hobby Search and AmiAmi haven't even opened yet.

HS opened and closed in a blink of an eye, lol. I had one in my cart and then no good... i think they allowed more than 1 for an order.

7 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

i really wonder what was amiami's plan with pushing back the time, lol.

Regional restrictions I'd bet.Ā  Amiami was up 4:00 and down instantly by 4:01 here in Japan.Ā  Now listed as sold out.Ā  The English site has clear "will not ship to Japan" language on the product page.

Edited by Yugure0