MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I’ve got 2 original release VF-1Js, I’ve got 2 armor sets on order, and yet for some reason I am still sorely tempted to pre order a combo pack.

I think I may be broken.

Isn't it "Optional"?:lol:

3 minutes ago, Tenbatsu said:

Got one a Ami, it seems once you added to cart its yours. I was able to checkout 10mins later.

Yeah.  I noticed that too.  I was expecting it to error out or something after I waited for Amazon Japan to show up (and failed).

3 minutes ago, Dirtyboy said:

Did anyone manage Hobby Search, literally 10 secs after 4pm JPT it was sold out, like how???

Its the mythical unicorn.. the 'reservation' button only lights up for couple seconds. Place must be swamped by bots given how fast it sells out every single time.

I've spent way too much money on transforming robots this past week.  I'm going to go let my wife stab me now.  The hospital bills will probably be cheaper than the damned toys, anyway.  She'll be doing my wallet a favor.

Who am I kidding.....it's her wallet.

8 minutes ago, Duymon said:

word. I just paid out of habit but no worry AE has always pulled thru

@Duymon they eventually send you an email notification for your order?  It's in my order history and I have my Paypal confirmation, just not sure if they send anything as well.

2 minutes ago, dafob said:

Was this available directly from Amazon Japan (and not from 3rd party sellers)?  If so, how much was it?

Yup, but I don't think it was available for international shipping so it came to 33,000 JPY shipped within Japan.

1 minute ago, Special Sauce said:

@Duymon they eventually send you an email notification for your order?  It's in my order history and I have my Paypal confirmation, just not sure if they send anything as well.

Yeah you should get 2 emails. 1 for the order, 1 for the payment

476029806_email1.thumb.png.ccfa5675bb28e34a679ab05482473358.png

707819042_email2.thumb.png.4bfbd47f9aecc74f2a962d6c8f55eff0.png

Just now, leeboo1211 said:

Got one at Nin Nin, albeit at the "raised" price. Oh well, peace of mind. I might sell my two standalone GBP sets to fund this lol...That way I'll still have a naked 1J and a GBP to display.

In addition to peace of mind I figure it's cheaper than buying on eBay at release since they charge me tax on the total sale.

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - FIRST PO of 2024 will be Jan 10th 4PM JST...DX CHOGOKIN YF-21 (Guld Goa Bowman machine)....POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE