MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

Er...no matter how you slice that, the "orange" is going to win here. Speaking of which: has anyone had any shipping issues here lately (especially with USPS)?

Yep, two lost packages.

5 hours ago, sqidd said:

Yep, two lost packages.

Lovely; makes what I went through seem like child's play. I had a package get bounced from Pittsburgh to Boston, then back to Pittsburgh, then back to Boston again and finally to Springfield for the delivery to my state. It took four extra days due to this nonsense, and it was a vitally needed computer component.

3 hours ago, F360 said:

I received an payment reminder for the soon to be release 

Bandai DX - Movie version VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelman machine) [Fold projection unit equipment]

release on October 23, 2021

image.png.421f666a3df26a02968913c25dd718af.png

From who?

On 10/5/2021 at 12:38 PM, F360 said:

From N-Y :ph34r: 

Used my coupon and Paid with PayPal for the extra protection.    

Good luck with NY...

My 2020 pre-order for 4 SSP + shipping cost has never been honored. They have kept my money (about 500 USD) and never reply to many of my requests.

8 minutes ago, manfred17 said:

Good luck with NY...

My 2020 pre-order for 4 SSP + shipping cost has never been honored. They have kept my money (about 500 USD) and never reply to many of my requests.

:angry: yeah, that preorder fiasco is pretty much going to be a warning for all to be extra cautious whenever you do a preorder

On 10/9/2021 at 4:28 AM, manfred17 said:

Good luck with NY...

Let me know if they ever respond to you on this. I have the same issue but maybe it was just 3 SSP. Followed up the case every 3 months, even contacted customer service but they told me for this particular incident, i'll need to raise a case which I already did. 

On 10/5/2021 at 5:38 AM, F360 said:

From N-Y :ph34r: 

Used my coupon and Paid with PayPal for the extra protection.    

I thought PayPal wasn't even an option with them anymore?  Maybe they got reinstated, but I believe PayPal actually blacklisted them for how many claims they were getting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-31AX Kairos-Plus Mirage Type...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

October 25 PO TBA.

Let's just be prepared no matter what. :rolleyes:

So they will announce more details about when the preorder will start on the 25th?

[edit:] Found the answer in the thread. Apparently we will get more info on the preorder on Monday. 

Edited by Scyla

34 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

A bit surprised noone linked this yet:

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-mirage-farina-jenius-japan-version

Its payment upfront and to avoid the PO madness.

1200 Yen markup isn't bad, but 5K Yen shipping for one valk... ouch.

Edited by weiser21

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

That's middle of the road from what I have seen. Has anyone gotten one shipped DHL for under 4K?

A single valk for me has been around 3500-3700 Yen. Only valk over 4k Yen was the VF-1J combo set.

3 hours ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

Amiami just qouted me 3577 via DHL to NYC for the VF-31J Sound/fold booster Hayate, but that's Amiami (larger company?).

I just remembered I PO-ed this with Nin Nin, I hope they come through.

2 hours ago, weiser21 said:

A single valk for me has been around 3500-3700 Yen. Only valk over 4k Yen was the VF-1J combo set.

I need to add a column to my spreadsheet that breaks shipping out. Apparently I'm forgetting what the going rate is. I generally think about the bottom line sitting on my doorstep.

I like buying Macross toys so I'm tempted to get in on this PO. But I have a standard 31 Mirage with Supers already and the blue AX (I can't remember the name right now) PO'd. I only have so much room and I want to have more colors (I don't care about the characters).

I want a AX with armor parts, one in Fighter with supers and probably one in Gerwalk. In a mix of colors. Not sure what I'm going to do. 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:07 PM, Chronocidal said:

I thought PayPal wasn't even an option with them anymore?  Maybe they got reinstated, but I believe PayPal actually blacklisted them for how many claims they were getting.

Looking at my paypal payment it seems it’s under another account and not their old N-Y one.    I too recall hearing that they received lots of claims and got their Paypal account frozen.  

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

I need to add a column to my spreadsheet that breaks shipping out. Apparently I'm forgetting what the going rate is. I generally think about the bottom line sitting on my doorstep.

I like buying Macross toys so I'm tempted to get in on this PO. But I have a standard 31 Mirage with Supers already and the blue AX (I can't remember the name right now) PO'd. I only have so much room and I want to have more colors (I don't care about the characters).

I want a AX with armor parts, one in Fighter with supers and probably one in Gerwalk. In a mix of colors. Not sure what I'm going to do. 

I have 2 shipping column's, one in yen and one in local, to account for currency fluctuations.

Have.not.been.keeping.it.updated.

Sigh.