MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

4 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

LOL, amiami's webiste is straight garbage when it comes to preorder madness.

Agree.. but they always seem to re-open every few minutes..

And its up again:

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | DX Chogokin Movie VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelmann Custom) [Field Projection Unit Equipped](Pre-order)

Edited by MKT

2 minutes ago, MKT said:

I had one in cart and it kept giving me an error at every step. Checked out at AJ and closed amiami after that, lol. It looks like it's gone again but yeah, they usually pop back up sporadically for a bit.

6 minutes ago, borgified said:

Shouldn't be that much @no3Ljm on Amazon.jp 

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Lol, that was fast. Under 23k originally sold by AJ.

It's alright. I don't have a plan of preordering it. :lol: 

I was just surprised to find out that tonight was the PO schedule so I shared the Ami link earlier when it pops up. But as always, it looks like it's so hard to PO at Amiami on its first 5mins. Not reliable anymore. :vava:

cdj always has the cheapest listing, but one of the highest shipping. Cdj is nice if you remember to use your discount points, lol. Plus waiting for their email listings are too damn slow and their site search is garbage.

I'm sure the demand is artificial... just scalpers or people who missed out the first time. Hlj does have one of the higher prices.

order stop at hlj

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

3 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

cdj always has the cheapest listing, but one of the highest shipping. Cdj is nice if you remember to use your discount points, lol. Plus waiting for their email listings are too damn slow and their site search is garbage.

I'm sure the demand is artificial... just scalpers or people who missed out the first time. Hlj does have one of the higher prices.

Yeahh.. as noticed from previous VF-1J Armored set PO, many shops like HLJ, AE now price them equivalent to base price + Japanese domestic tax. The domestic tax should actually be waived for export. In effect, these shops are already scalping during PO..

3 minutes ago, MKT said:

Yeahh.. as noticed from previous VF-1J Armored set PO, many shops like HLJ, AE now price them equivalent to base price + Japanese domestic tax. The domestic tax should actually be waived for export. In effect, these shops are already scalping during PO..

Yea... hlj and ae use to offer lower prices... not sure if its because of the tax (but prob is) or just to recoup the costs of their services (people cancelling on them, etc). The scalping/inflated prices I was referring to was azjp's relistings by 3rd parties. 40+k already.

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

@no3Ljm -  Here's the original screen shot that @Slave IVwas taking about before it went into crazy town on Amazon jp.

Screenshot 2021-06-03 003840.png

Ya i figured it was lower (around msrp), but azjp sells out fast and allows resellers to list immediately. 

a bit of a catch 22 for eager buyers that just keep clicking the add to cart and checkout without looking at the numbers. One could accidently buy an inflated price, lol.

Edited by PsYcHoDyNaMiX

2 minutes ago, PsYcHoDyNaMiX said:

A bit of a catch 22 for eager buyers that just keep clicking the add to cart and checkout without looking at the numbers. One could accidently buy an inflated price, lol.

And get yelled at by the Wife/Girlfriend when you bought this at a crazy price..  

Just now, no3Ljm said:

I wonder why most of Bandai PO's tend to end like this? From Dragon Ball to Gundam and anything in-between. It's crazy. :wacko:

I have a much easier time getting Soul of Chogokin and Gundam Metal Builds/GFFMC. At least there are stateside outlets to help with that if you're willing to wait a month or two. 

4 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

only one additional page created from this PO....guess there wasn't as much interest as other recent PO's

Should we do some roll call on who's who placed a preorder? ;)

6 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Missed this, I didn't even know there was going to be a PO for it.

As of June 3, 6pm PST, these are the only shops that are still taking preorders:

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/48949-dx-chogokin-macross-vf-31j-siegfried-hayate-immelmann-fauld-projection-unit-equipage-bandai-.html

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-31j-siegfried-fold-projection-unit-equipment-hayate-immelmann

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Thanks dude, picked one up on Nin-Nin to their private warehouse as shipping was quoted as Y4,810.