MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

7 hours ago, borgified said:

Where's the giving back to other members about finding stuff for grabs here?

There isn't any stuff left to find... and probably won't be until late September. :unsure:

Of course, I'd be pleased as punch to be proven wrong. :p

Ami must have closed within 3 minutes, as my monitor is set to check Ami every 3 minutes and it didn't detect a change on the page (possible the monitor is not detecting a change correctly - hard to test).

52 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

Ami must have closed within 3 minutes, as my monitor is set to check Ami every 3 minutes and it didn't detect a change on the page (possible the monitor is not detecting a change correctly - hard to test).

Amazon Japan sold out within a few minutes, as did most other sites, so demand for this release has been very high and I'm sure there are a lot of collectors out there watching all the usual sites, all the time. And if our favorite people (scalpers) are running monitoring and/or purchasing bots against AmiAmi, which is likely, they probably knew within seconds that stock was available and wiped it out.

32 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

And if our favorite people (scalpers) are running monitoring and/or purchasing bots against AmiAmi, which is likely, they probably knew within seconds that stock was available and wiped it out.

and when’s the preorder for this DX Chogokin Monitor bots FU-2? Huh scalpers?:touche:

Toyswonderland is a 1/6th supplier @Gojira101  and @Corrinald as I have a pre-order for the Wandavision Scarlet Witch (second batch) and I got another 1/6th figure from them as well. The listing is for the solo DX GBP set and it's $175 USD. Located in Hong Kong and shipping will kill you as its pricy. 

Link for the solo DX GBP Unit: https://toyswonderland.com/products/bandai-dx-chogokin-compatible-armored-parts-set-for-vf-1j-macross?_pos=5&_psq=DX &_ss=e&_v=1.0

Here's my proof of the pre-preorder for Wandavision Scarlet Witch (complete) to get it sent out to Vancouver, British Columbia.  $2,100 HGD = $328.19 CDN for the figure,  $453.60 HKD = $70.89 CDN shipping by EMS (I think) which in total $2,553.60 HKD or close to $430 CND

Screenshot 2021-04-29 095024.png

Edited by borgified

2 minutes ago, borgified said:

Toyswonderland is a 1/6th supplier @Gojira101  and @Corrinald as I have a pre-order for the Wandavision Scarlet Witch (second batch) and I got another 1/6th figure from them as well. The listing is for the solo DX GBP set and it's $175 USD. Located in Hong Kong and shipping will kill you as its pricy. 

https://toyswonderland.com/products/bandai-dx-chogokin-compatible-armored-parts-set-for-vf-1j-macross?_pos=5&_psq=DX &_ss=e&_v=1.0

Here's the proof to get the Wandavision Scarlet Witch (complete) to get it sent out to Vancouver, British Columbia.  $2,100 HGD = $328.19 CDN for the figure,  $453.60 HKD = $70.89 CDN shipping by EMS (I think) which in total $2,553.69 HKD or close to $43 CND

Screenshot 2021-04-29 095024.png

Well I guess the shipping is gonna be my late tax then. Sadly I slept on this and forgot the preorder date. The only place else I saw it available was Nippon Yasan but there’s was $210 at the time and I don’t think shipping was included but I may be wrong. Either way I’ll have one at a premium price.  Thank you for the response, I was a little stressed for a minute.

Dang it! My monitor didn't pick up Okiniland, but looks like it went up in the middle of the night AEST which is very strange for Japanese retailer. Would be a good time for US and UK buyers though.

This probably didn't help my monitor pick it up either. That is some messed up spelling. :rolleyes:

image.thumb.png.5eb10ed0fbe5ae074ac186dc854a3f45.png

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, mech9T8 said:

So looks like I can still add the 1J + GBP to my cart on nin-nin game. I thought these were sold out everywhere? Do they just keep taking orders then get back to you that they are out of stock?

They want you to pay ahead so that could be why it's still available.  A lot of people probably don't want to pay up front.  It would be pretty crappy of them to take peoples money then email them after they think they've secured one only to tell them they can't fulfill the order.  Also they jacked the price up almost $50 more from the initial price.

Edited by Special Sauce

59 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

They want you to pay ahead so that could be why it's still available.  A lot of people probably don't want to pay up front.  It would be pretty crappy of them to take peoples money then email them after they think they've secured one only to tell them they can't fulfill the order.  Also they jacked the price up almost $50 more from the initial price.

Nin-Nin has done that in the past, but their MO was to cancel the orders that were at or close to MSRP (early rounds), citing insufficient stock, but keep the higher-priced orders (later rounds) because they were more profitable. That means folks who ordered early got screwed. I ordered a Roy DX from them in an early round and was fine, as were other MW members, so we're all hoping that they've stopped doing shady things. Based on my Roy experience, I'd order from them again, but I didn't need to for my GBP combo set. Here's hoping everyone gets what they order!

13 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

Nin-Nin has done that in the past, but their MO was to cancel the orders that were at or close to MSRP (early rounds), citing insufficient stock, but keep the higher-priced orders (later rounds) because they were more profitable. That means folks who ordered early got screwed. I ordered a Roy DX from them in an early round and was fine, as were other MW members, so we're all hoping that they've stopped doing shady things. Based on my Roy experience, I'd order from them again, but I didn't need to for my GBP combo set. Here's hoping everyone gets what they order!

Sounds like it would be safe to order them then.  They've already raised the price.  

1 hour ago, Anasazi37 said:

Anime Export has the second release GBP armor set available for ¥15,800 (pay up front):

https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=52302

It will probably go fast....

It's still there an hour later which is good. Do you know if there is also a seconf round for the 1J + armor set? I'm still looking for one at a decent price but it's probably hopeless. At the Canadian dollar is up these days so I'm not getting screwed quite as badly. :D

31 minutes ago, Paco Grande said:

It's still there an hour later which is good. Do you know if there is also a seconf round for the 1J + armor set? I'm still looking for one at a decent price but it's probably hopeless. At the Canadian dollar is up these days so I'm not getting screwed quite as badly. :D

The combo set is a general release, not TWE, so it's handled differently. No rounds, like we sometimes see with TWE. Each store get some stock from Bandai and manages it how they see fit. All the usual stores are sold out. Your best bet is to keep an eye on multiple stores right before, on, and right after the release date. I'd also keep an eye on the For Sale forum here, as members sometimes grab more than one copy of a release and sell the extras at reasonable prices. You might be able to grab one at MSRP or with a small markup.

5 hours ago, Anasazi37 said:

Anime Export has the second release GBP armor set available for ¥15,800 (pay up front):

https://www.anime-export.com/index.php?product=52302

It will probably go fast....

Paging @UN Spacy.  Your forth option this here. Keep your eye's peeled for more when other members post different links.

I have one from AE from the 1st release...I wonder if they would consider getting another one from the 2nd release as bypassing their 1 X limit...or if they will just consider it as a separate release?  Guess I will find out....needed another one to try to fit a VF-1D or parts-form one to fit.....:rolleyes:

In either case you can never have too many Macross outfits! :drinks:

02001702483.jpg

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: Movie version VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelman machine) [Fold projection unit equipment]...GBP Armor Set (2nd Round OPEN) - POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • 2 weeks later...

For those getting Hayate's 31j and the Speaker pod, keep your eyes peeled as its on later tonight/early next morning where ever you are. 

I hopefully that we all abide by the rules and not cause a mass purge here.