MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

3 hours ago, F360 said:

It was posted on the sold out link on p-Bandai around 04-27-21 with the new link for the 2nd batch that will start preorder on 04-30-21 .    
I think it was posted in the other thread originally and it was also posted here too on the 28th

But with the preorder of the Armored combo being on 04-28-21 , with preorder madness and all ,the info got mixed and bury very quickly 

This 2nd batch is limited to 1 per customer, with a release months of October, so most proxy filled up all their allotments even quicker .

I did remember seeing the post you have linked, so I kept my proxy request. Didn't expect that they will come through as days when by. But they just ordered my items.

So at least I will have some GBP to play with.

I didn't know the second batch is 1 per customer, somehow my proxy manage to get two, so might sell one of them at cost when they arrive.

4 hours ago, kkx said:

I did remember seeing the post you have linked, so I kept my proxy request. Didn't expect that they will come through as days when by. But they just ordered my items.

So at least I will have some GBP to play with.

I didn't know the second batch is 1 per customer, somehow my proxy manage to get two, so might sell one of them at cost when they arrive.

With it being limited to 1 per customer, if your proxy was able to get 2, that would also mean double the domestic shipping cost later because they will need place a separate order for the 2nd one. 

9 minutes ago, F360 said:

With it being limited to 1 per customer, if your proxy was able to get 2, that would also mean double the domestic shipping cost later because they will need place a separate order for the 2nd one. 

I see. I hope domestic shipping does not cost too much. I paid 660yen for domestic shipping when I order my tv-super parts.

Just glad that I have this on order. Both the stand alone and combo set not an easy PO for me.

21 minutes ago, kkx said:

I see. I hope domestic shipping does not cost too much. I paid 660yen for domestic shipping when I order my tv-super parts.

Just glad that I have this on order. Both the stand alone and combo set not an easy PO for me.

yeah. they have a flat rate for domestics so it's very cheap. 

This is no longer an PO, but I am not sure if I should post this on the main thread since it is purchase related, so choose to post this here.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Version-Super-Valkyrie-Separately/dp/B08HJ2NXGD

not shipping to US, so if you are looking for one and have a tenso address this might work out for you.

2 hours ago, kkx said:

This is no longer an PO, but I am not sure if I should post this on the main thread since it is purchase related, so choose to post this here.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/Chogokin-Version-Super-Valkyrie-Separately/dp/B08HJ2NXGD

not shipping to US, so if you are looking for one and have a tenso address this might work out for you.

Armor parts are under a 2nd PO currently, releasing in October.

The first armor part releases are in September.

Either way, as long as any product PO are not released yet, safe to say, any links here will help in securing a release day version.

Edited by seti88

It's either you get/not get at Nin Nin @Special Sauce. I've heard mixed results, so take your chances I guess. 

Edit: I've got my pre-order already and I'm good with not spending another 40-ish k yen on another DX 1J + GBP Full Set.  

Edited by borgified

3 minutes ago, borgified said:

It's either you get/not get at Nin Nin @Special Sauce. I've heard mixed results, so take your chances I guess. 

Edit: I've got my pre-order already and I'm good with not spending another 40-ish k yen on another DX 1J + GBP Full Set.  

@borgified Ok thanks, good to know.

1 hour ago, Darth Mingus said:

@Angesdad @Special Sauce I got my 1S Roy from Nin-Nin games without an issue during a pre-order.  I think I was one of the lucky ones who got it at 10% off retail.  I don't believe there have been issues reported with Nin-Nin Games in a while.  Good luck, hope you guys get your stuff! 

@Angesdad Nin-Nin has been very reliable for me, I've gotten 7-8 orders through them the past 5 years and they've always come through. They get a bit pricey in the later rounds and there's that Paypal foreign exchange fee nonsense mentioned earlier that can't be avoided but they have been reliable for me. 

4 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

@Angesdad Nin-Nin has been very reliable for me, I've gotten 7-8 orders through them the past 5 years and they've always come through. They get a bit pricey in the later rounds and there's that Paypal foreign exchange fee nonsense mentioned earlier that can't be avoided but they have been reliable for me. 

:good: Let that be everyone’s experience around here.

Hi all, 

I had no luck with the 1J plus armored set preorder. My “order“ is still stuck in my shopping cart at Ami Ami as I didn't pay quick enough and someone snatched mine.

Anyway, any chance bandai would increase the allocation and have the shops reopen the preorder ? Kind of like how they quickly reopened the preorder on Pbandai for the heavy armored parts right after the first batch sold out in minutes?

6 minutes ago, Nsr250 said:

Hi all, 

I had no luck with the 1J plus armored set preorder. My “order“ is still stuck in my shopping cart at Ami Ami as I didn't pay quick enough and someone snatched mine.

Anyway, any chance bandai would increase the allocation and have the shops reopen the preorder ? Kind of like how they quickly reopened the preorder on Pbandai for the heavy armored parts right after the first batch sold out in minutes?

Probably not...the only time I can recall there being 2 quick offerrings of a "combo" set..or even a stand-alone valkyrie...was for the HMR DYRL VF-1S Focker...one was offered with a "special" stand and a second PO was made available w/o the "special" stand....

If you prefer the "Armored Valkyrie" set....then you will just need to watch for any orders that will inevitably open up between now and release day....if you are OK with getting the GBP parts separately...then those will certainly be available between now and release day....just look at the SSP and TV FP sets, there is a large supply of them....if you also are in need of the VF-1J you may be in luck...I have a feeling the cost of the original release VF-1J will drop from it's current 400 USD range....I think it may drop to 300 or maybe less for used...good luck!

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - CURRENT POs: GBP Armor Set (2nd Round OPEN), Armored Valkyrie VF-1J (CLOSED) - POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
6 hours ago, Nsr250 said:

Anyway, any chance bandai would increase the allocation and have the shops reopen the preorder ?

If we follow the trend that happened for 1S Hikaru and 1S Roy then you can expect stock to be available again close to the release date. 

For Roy it opened again for order on HLJ on release day, the order window lasted longer than the PO window. 

10 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Probably not...the only time I can recall there being 2 quick offerrings of a "combo" set..or even a stand-alone valkyrie...was for the HMR DYRL VF-1S Focker...one was offered with a "special" stand and a second PO was made available w/o the "special" stand....

If you prefer the "Armored Valkyrie" set....then you will just need to watch for any orders that will inevitably open up between now and release day....if you are OK with getting the GBP parts separately...then those will certainly be available between now and release day....just look at the SSP and TV FP sets, there is a large supply of them....if you also are in need of the VF-1J you may be in luck...I have a feeling the cost of the original release VF-1J will drop from it's current 400 USD range....I think it may drop to 300 or maybe less for used...good luck!

Thanks for the info. There were only two preorders for movie strike parts and the last one was back in 2019. Scalpers who stockpiled them are now selling them at 3, 4 times the preorder price which is ridiculous. I hope bandai will redo the parts releases as there are still huge demands for them. I did get my GBP parts order in. Don't have a 1J either. Might use it for the 1S instead. 

4 hours ago, eggy99 said:

If we follow the trend that happened for 1S Hikaru and 1S Roy then you can expect stock to be available again close to the release date. 

For Roy it opened again for order on HLJ on release day, the order window lasted longer than the PO window. 

And HLJ even found some extra stock a few weeks after release...somewhere...and sold it at MSRP.

Edited by Anasazi37

20 minutes ago, Anasazi37 said:

And HLJ even found some extra stock a few weeks after release...somewhere...and sold it at MSRP.

Why can't bandai allow general release preorder to be limited time but no hard limit initially? like pbandai site release? Preorder of general releases were filled within minutes so for sure there's higher demand than their hard limit. Or they could have just set a higher limit. Either way will help with the preorder craziness. 

7 minutes ago, Nsr250 said:

Why can't bandai allow general release preorder to be limited time but no hard limit initially? like pbandai site release? Preorder of general releases were filled within minutes so for sure there's higher demand than their hard limit. Or they could have just set a higher limit. Either way will help with the preorder craziness. 

Because they schedule the production capacity for most of their releases. They decide an amount to produce which they’re sure will all sell without sitting too long (which the retailers like) and then produce that many, and schedule the next production shift for something else.

We aren’t Bandai’s customer for normal releases, the retailers are Bandai’s customer.

1 hour ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Because they schedule the production capacity for most of their releases. They decide an amount to produce which they’re sure will all sell without sitting too long (which the retailers like) and then produce that many, and schedule the next production shift for something else.

We aren’t Bandai’s customer for normal releases, the retailers are Bandai’s customer.

I meant the limited time general release preorder can help them determine the production number. Of course it can't be unlimited and it's based on factory capacity and schedule. I think bandai know we are actually their ultimate customers and they do take feedbacks from the users of their products on their webpage. Just that it's all in Japanese. 

2 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

Never used them before, how are their shipping costs? That price is reasonable.

They were on par with other online stores. I had a good experience with them when I bought my 1A Max from them.

I’m not certain they offer DHL/FedEx shipping though. They might offer it now, but it was only Air and EMS back in 1A Max days.