MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

So I contacted Bombusbee to get an answer about the total price for those who ordered from them.  I didn't order from them because I was able to score elsewhere.  Hopefully this helps.  Here was their response:

BOM.png

Edited by Special Sauce

4 hours ago, UNSpacy said:

Anyone know what the Amazon price was?  It's now showing 3rd party prices now at 47800 yen.

3 hours ago, dafob said:

Was this available directly from Amazon Japan (and not from 3rd party sellers)?  If so, how much was it?

I picked mine up from them. It was selling at the MSRP of ¥33,000 (including tax) with free shipping to my Tenso address.

37 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

So I contacted Bombusbee to get an answer about the total price for those who ordered from them.  I didn't order from them because I was able to score elsewhere.  Hopefully this helps.  Here was their response:

BOM.png

450 dang. I don’t understand how there are two editions? Is this normally the case?

4 hours ago, Jade20X said:

I wonder how long before Nin-Nin makes it available again for PO. I’ll probably end up paying $450+ USD if I end up getting one at all from them. 

Just scored one from Nin-Nin.  Refreshed browser window a few times only 20 minutes after waking up, and it showed up for PO.  $446.52 USD including EMS shipping.  My wallet is hurting. 

14 minutes ago, Alphahorizon said:

That price will be the low end once some of the regular retailers list them for a second time. I went with them as well. Slept good to.

I've not used them before but I saw on the forum of some historical purchases that said that they're ok before I drop the money down

49 minutes ago, dgco86 said:

It's been ages since I last ordered from Nin Nin Games, but do they always tack on an additional 3.3% Paypal Exchange Fee?

It seems so, usually through PayPal you can change to pay in local currency but that option isn't there. Adds about 16 dollars or so to the final price. 

Hope the majority that wanted one were able to snag at least one....

Personally, this had to have been the worst of recent PO Madness Nights if not among the worst....the BW/HG deal clearly has not had a positive effect yet...if ever...:unknw:

Never had I seen PO Madness bring Anime Export's ordering system to it's knees to the point that they had to issue refunds to customers that thought their order was confirmed...:unsure:

Anyway....at least one positive came out of this....

WE HAVE REMOVED 13 PAGES FROM THE DEDICATED DX GBP THREAD!!!! And counting.... :drinks:

A big thanks for everyone who participated and kept things orderly....I have no doubt that this "experiment" will get better over time and that we can continue with the next dedicated toy thread....

A special thanks to @Shawn  who supported the idea from the start by pinning the thread and by chiming in a couple of times to keep things in focus...

Thanks All!

:good:

Edited by jvmacross

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Madness Thread - 1 PO: Arcadia SV-51 Nora Type PO (TBD)
21 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I hooked up with Luna Park earlier and just payed the markup.

I paid a huge markup for Roy only to find that Roys were available the day of release. I also have had shipping issues with Luna Park in the past so I stay away from them if I can.

6 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

I paid a huge markup for Roy only to find that Roys were available the day of release. I also have had shipping issues with Luna Park in the past so I stay away from them if I can.

@weiser21 What were your shipping issues with them?

Edited by Special Sauce

4 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Luna Park's markup went up to crazy town and the shipping also went up from I think 5000 Yen earlier this week to 9000 Yen now for me in Ontario so it's a no-go.  Right now the total shipped to Ontario is 48,800 Yen......  I'm most likely going to wait for something more reasonable on Ebay or Mandarake. I ended up getting Roy on Ebay for a not too ridiculous price.

I'm also annoyed at Luna Park because they promised me 2000 Yen worth of points months ago but it's only 685 Yen showing up in my account.

9 minutes ago, weiser21 said:

Luna Park shipped my Roy pretty quickly and it had a bigger issue with getting stuck in HK customs than anything that was LP's fault. Still got here pretty fast.

4 minutes ago, Special Sauce said:

@weiser21 What were your shipping issues with them?

They bubble wrapped (single layer) my item and put it in a DHL plastic shipping bag. It got here, but only one box corner was intact. Also, they sat on it until I pinged them at which time they asked for extra shipping,

7 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

Did anyone else see an option to wait to pay until the product was in stock at AE?  I didn't see one.  I just assumed I had to pay up front.  Their price was a little cheaper anyway.

They recently introduced pay later on their website as part of revamp however the price will be more expensive slightly than pay up front. Something I wished they did but not at a higher price lol and with the DX don't mind paying up front if helps secure one. 

Just now, weiser21 said:

They bubble wrapped (single layer) my item and put it in a DHL plastic shipping bag. It got here, but only one box corner was intact. Also, they sat on it until I pinged them at which time they asked for extra shipping,

Yikes.  That sounds pretty bad.  

4 minutes ago, vladykins said:

Luna Park shipped my Roy pretty quickly and it had a bigger issue with getting stuck in HK customs than anything that was LP's fault. Still got here pretty fast.

How was yours packed @vladykins was it better than weiser21?

1 minute ago, obakesan said:

They recently introduced pay later on their website as part of revamp however the price will be more expensive slightly than pay up front. Something I wished they did but not at a higher price lol and with the DX don't mind paying up front if helps secure one. 

Yeah except when you pay them for it only to tell you AFTER you email them asking why you didn't get a order confirmation and they say whoops you didn't get it and then don't refund your money.  It literally takes seconds to issue a refund through Paypal.  It should have been automatic when I brought it to their attention.  Instead I've been waiting for the last 6 hours to issue it back.  I'll probably have to wind up disputing it through Paypal.  First and Last time I order from AE.  I don't know how it's even possible for me to pay for an order after it was out of stock.  None of it seems right.

2 minutes ago, rocketblast said:

I bought all my Roys from Ebay.  Probably going to do the same thing with this one after it is released.  This preorder business is garbage.

It wasn't my favorite Wednesday morning... :/