MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

Really... interesting, does that mean they're managing their stock separately for the different sites?

Seems that way.  I asked their customer service on the English site and they said that some products are now restricted.  You can see it written just below the max per household section.

So 4pm here, 5pm for you guys i guess.

Just now, Yugure0 said:

Seems that way.  I asked their customer service on the English site and they said that some products are now restricted.  You can see it written just below the max per household section.

So 4pm here, 5pm for you guys i guess.

weird because in the past most of the times it was 4pm japan sale time which meant 3am for east coast (EST) and 12am west coast (PST)

4 minutes ago, HayateAltoHunter said:

All I see is "Soon Available" - They have emailed me twice saying it was available, but not really from what I can see

its been showing add to cart for awhile..  I just reload it to take a pic for you.  

image.png.54d62d508b4ba6b46a85a0509b0227b8.png

2 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, that's the first time I've struck out. Oh well, guess I'll have to trade one of my doubles for it or something.

potentially we still got BIJ, Hobby Genku, MyKombini.......and may I dare to mention.....ny?

Edited by yman1437
typo

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/bandai-dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-hayate-immelmann-japan-version for anyone who give up fighting.

if you're first time buying from them you can get 2000Yen discount. by using NEWCUSTOMER codes in payment.

btw is lunar park legit? any history of them ghosting customer like N-Y?

But it's like you can't choose your shipping method as they not giving me an option.

Edited by Rein+

1 minute ago, yman1437 said:

I set an auto refresh every 3 seconds since order start....never seen one from amazon itself.

amazon.jp was up and gone in less than 1 minutes. I kept trying to add to cart but it becomes empty after adding, meaning its sold out.. . it sold out very fast and then the 3rd party sellers jumped in . :(

1 minute ago, F360 said:

amazon.jp was up and gone in less than 1 minutes. I kept trying to add to cart but it becomes empty after adding, meaning its sold out.. . it sold out very fast and then the 3rd party sellers jumped in . :(

Exactly this...

3 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/bandai-dx-chogokin-vf-31ax-kairos-plus-hayate-immelmann-japan-version for anyone who give up fighting.

if you're first time buying from them you can get 2000Yen discount. by using NEWCUSTOMER codes in payment.

btw is lunar park legit? any history of them ghosting customer like N-Y?

But it's like you can't choose your shipping method as they not giving me an option.

My first order with them was the VF-1D, I was very concerned as the 6 month PayPal dispute period elapsed, but the DHL confirmation came through and the item is on its way....so, seems they are OK from my extremely limited experience

Got one from Nin-nin. 295 USD shipped via DHL but used my voucher and ended up at 274 USD.

It was weird that it showed me Soon Available on the page of the 31AX but when I searched for Macross, there was an Add to Cart button on the image of the AX. Not sure if it was the same for others.