MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

9 hours ago, Mommar said:

I already posted this in two other places on this messageboard.  If we don't TELL Bluefin to order this crap they'll never look into it.

https://twitter.com/BluefinBrands/status/1462116414987198464?s=20

Yeah I tweeted them, Right Stuf (For BDs and such), and Bandai Spirits. We shall see if it is ignored LOL

11 hours ago, Rein+ said:

Question, is this pre-order for japan only? are there any chance the PO will be open for another country?

Normally preorder for Macross stuff is for Japan only, there is a set DATE and time for when a preorder starts.

but since this is the first WWM VALK which is also suppose to be for worldwide.. then it will most likely see preorder opening in other country's that have Bandai distribution but we do not know when yet.

Examples are the SOUL of CHOGOKIN  and METAL BUILD /METAL COMPOSITE line .  For USA , they normally pop up for preorder couple of days or a week after the Japanese preorder.   But the thing over in USA is that there is not set date or time on when those preorders open up at stores since its up to the stores themselves on when to post them.

2 hours ago, chingu77 said:

pre-order open below.. they seem to be a newer vender with mixed reviews tho

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/8476-dx-chogokin-vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniv.html

According to some forums, this company has been created by some ex-employees from Nippon Yasan. They still have my money from my 2020 pre-order of 4 SSP + other stuffs (equiv. to +500USD). The pre-order for VF 31-AX and VF-25 are available on their shop, but I am not confident because of my own (and very bad) experience with NY and because I hate NY.

9 minutes ago, manfred17 said:

According to some forums, this company has been created by some ex-employees from Nippon Yasan. They still have my money from my 2020 pre-order of 4 SSP + other stuffs (equiv. to +500USD). The pre-order for VF 31-AX and VF-25 are available on their shop, but I am not confident because of my own (and very bad) experience with NY and because I hate NY.

NY still have my money from a 2019 pre-order - metal robot barbatos lupus rex.. yeah there scums of the earth.  Well I paid via paypal credit on the vf 31AX so am covered up to 6mos which should be good up to the release date 4/2022 but thanks for the heads up

34 minutes ago, chingu77 said:

don't bother making an offer even tho it has the option to...  I made an offer $300, a few hrs later he changed the price from $314 -> $334 hahaha

Bunch of crooks! I wouldn't buy from an Ebay vendor for nothing, I'm never that desperate. :lol:

1 hour ago, chingu77 said:

don't bother making an offer even tho it has the option to...  I made an offer $300, a few hrs later he changed the price from $314 -> $334 hahaha

1 hour ago, 505thAirborne said:

Bunch of crooks! I wouldn't buy from an Ebay vendor for nothing, I'm never that desperate. :lol:

the seller accepted my $300 offer shortly after this post.. may be he's a member on here 😁

I had already given up on this, but I just noticed one of my favorite European stores has it listed as well by now. https://hobbyfrontline.com/product/dx-chogokin-vf-25-messiah-valkyrie-worldwide-anniv/

So I’m happy I didn’t get through on any of the local Japanese sites ‘cause now I won’t have to pay tax and custom fees and shipping costs are just 15 € 😃.