MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

For those are interested in preordering from Luna park store

if this is going to be your first order then you can use my referral link that will give you a 2000yen off coupons code for your first order.     You will see a pop up on the bottom to enter your email for the code.

http://i.refs.cc/rzQ4pSDi?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo5MjkzNTM0NDJ9

:lol:

If history is correct, Haya Haya’s 31ax pre-order is one week after the official announcement and most likely Mirage’s 31ax will be the same as well after the announcement early tomorrow morning/late afternoon or night wherever you guys are. 

I guessing October 31/November 1 at 4pm JST, however I can be butt wrong and Bandai can toss in the monkey wrench and screw it up. 

18 minutes ago, borgified said:

If history is correct, Haya Haya’s 31ax pre-order is one week after the official announcement and most likely Mirage’s 31ax will be the same as well after the announcement early tomorrow morning/late afternoon or night wherever you guys are. 

I guessing October 31/November 1 at 4pm JST, however I can be butt wrong and Bandai can toss in the monkey wrench and screw it up. 

No. Hayate's 31AX preorder is 3 days after the official info announcement.

29EBEC7F-8132-4F87-8816-519546A216B8.jpeg

Edited by no3Ljm

After the VF-1J armor set pre-order fiasco I'm not bothering with these PO madness nights because I'll just come up empty and get pissed. It's not worth the aggravation.  Especially since I only paid about $30 more than the pre-order price when it got released and I bought it easily, hassle free.  

21 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Same here. I’d rather pay an extra $30 and call it a night; or just skip it all together to be honest. Once it becomes stressful I just ask myself why am I doing this lol

Yup, I gotta work in the morning and I'd rather have a good nights sleep even if I was guaranteed that I would get one if I stayed up.

7 hours ago, seti88 said:

No...believe you can do it!!

f3341159-457f-4051-882a-60c603966fca_text.gif.c5e658f46ffc629f8e2a160f1e50c2c4.gif

Yes we did, most of us is too old for the pre-order madness XD.
Last time i cant compete at all and eventually just got it at lunapark.

If i can got it with sleep and stress free i'm willing to pay now ^^;

47 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

Yes we did, most of us is too old for the pre-order madness XD.
Last time i cant compete at all and eventually just got it at lunapark.

If i can got it with sleep and stress free i'm willing to pay now ^^;

All good....no need to explain....just a little motivational gif...😁

1 minute ago, borgified said:

It’s safe to order from Luna @NUNS and they’re not Nin-Nin or NY as they have majorly burned and let a sour taste in many members here and with other Macross websites as well. 

Thank you sir, that's good to hear. Just placed my order to get it out of the way.

Might try my luck at pre-order madness night for a second copy for added assurance anyway 😅

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Anyone know who this could be?

I haven’t seen the movie but based on the date posted it looks like an 11/29 pre-sale date.

image.jpeg.3973911691016e74596366d3b179651d.jpegmight be time to change the title of this thread.

image.jpeg.45182b4e0e79c42cf5367adbf639fa9d.jpeg

That's a model kit. Probably Bandai 1/72 scaled(?). Featured in an upcoming Hobby Japan EXTRA Vol. 23. (Featuring Macross Modelers). Preorder has already been started for a late November release (11/29?).

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10823400

FCyzCvqVUAEPJOG.jpeg.dfb114069408e75ab461748f25f04be4.jpeg

10823400b.jpg.5fd40e0e2ffe6336d1fc446b1bc2a542.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

56 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

That's a model kit. Probably Bandai 1/72 scaled(?). Featured in an upcoming Hobby Japan EXTRA Vol. 23. (Featuring Macross Modelers). Preorder has already been started for a late November release (11/29?).

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10823400

FCyzCvqVUAEPJOG.jpeg.dfb114069408e75ab461748f25f04be4.jpeg

10823400b.jpg.5fd40e0e2ffe6336d1fc446b1bc2a542.jpg

Thanks for the clarification.

If it came out as a DX considerate purchased, otherwise I will have to consider this.

1 hour ago, kajnrig said:

Dagnamit, you had me thinking there was a model kit coming out! :lol:

That image probably a custom-built using the previous transforming kit or it can be a prototype. Who knows? ;) 

I'm pretty sure Bandai already have this readied. Just waiting for its approval though. :lol:

Yeah, I wouldn't expect it to be too long before a kit of that shows up, but looking at that one closely, you can see it's a kitbashed/modified 31 kit with a bunch of customized parts, and an Sv-262 gunpod glued onto half of the pod mount. :lol: 

I was worried for a moment, that canopy is ridiculously yellow.

It's in 11 hours 18 mins time at 4pm JST @weiser21. Links might be posted 4 hours before hand, however it will not open until the official time is reached. 

If you want to join it, then try and get on during pre-order madness or screw it and get one off Luna right now and sleep in through the crap fest. 

Amiami tends to put up the product page a while beforehand, IIRC. What about HLJ? Before their site redesign you had to look for the item using their advanced search as soon as preorders opened, but does the regular search function suffice now? I haven't risked preorder madness since the YF-19, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

What other sites should we keep an eye on? HobbySearch, maybe?