MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

4 hours ago, weiser21 said:

Thanks dude, picked one up on Nin-Nin to their private warehouse as shipping was quoted as Y4,810.

That's interesting, my shipping was quoted as 4,080 yen to the US via FedEx/DHL. That seemed reasonable during these times. Were you planning to combine shipments with other stuff? 

I got one just cuz I only have the Messer 31F. The only other versions I would want are the Arad and Kairos and both are crazy expensive now. I did pick up the Armored parts so will eventually want to slap them on someone... Hopefully that new, darker Arad color in the movie preview will be released. 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:01 AM, leeboo1211 said:

That's interesting, my shipping was quoted as 4,080 yen to the US via FedEx/DHL. That seemed reasonable during these times. Were you planning to combine shipments with other stuff? 

Usually sipping is around 4000 yen, don't know why it came up as 4800 yen. I'll probably add something to the order if the price of shipping has not decreased when the item is released.

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: Movie version VF-31J Siegfried (Hayate Immelman machine) [Fold projection unit equipment]...- POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-31AX Coming Soon!!! PO Date TBA...- POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • 3 weeks later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-31AX PO July 30 4PM JST...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX VF-31AX PO August 2 4PM JST...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

For those that’s interested in preordering from Lunapark , you can use my referral and get a extra 2000 yen off coupon .    Just input your email and they will give you instantly and also email you the same coupon code .

http://i.refs.cc/rzQ4pSDi?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo5MjkzNTM0NDJ9

This will drop the Total shipped price to 27500 yen for the vf-31ax ^_^

update :  price is now 28500 yen before shipping and discount.

Edited by F360

1 hour ago, F360 said:

For those that’s interested in preordering from Lunapark , you can use my referral and get a extra 2000 yen off coupon .    Just input your email and they will give you instantly and also email you the same coupon code .

http://i.refs.cc/rzQ4pSDi?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjo5MjkzNTM0NDJ9

This will drop the Total shipped price to 27500 yen for the vf-31ax ^_^

Did they raise the price? It's now 31500 yen with shipping with the discount applied. 

26 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

Did they raise the price? It's now 31500 yen with shipping with the discount applied. 

maybe that was their early preorder  discount ,  it was 24500 couple of hours ago but now it’s 28500 yen .

6 minutes ago, Miles_Wolf said:

Is this site reliable? I'm doubting on placing the preorder already... But seems too good to be true.

And I don't see wich shipping methods they have...

They are trustworthy according to many customers testimonies here on MWF.

their site lists EMS on the page linked, but people here have been mentioning that their DX VF-1D orders have been shipped DHL probably due to EMS being more expensive or not available. 

43 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

They are trustworthy according to many customers testimonies here on MWF.

their site lists EMS on the page linked, but people here have been mentioning that their DX VF-1D orders have been shipped DHL probably due to EMS being more expensive or not available. 

Well, I have preordered the 31AX there. I hope to not have any kind of "surprise"... 😕

10 hours ago, borgified said:

This is what I got so far @Mommar as I can't find any other details (or I can't remember at all). Don't know if their willing to give out free loans on the stuff that your getting form them.  

Screenshot 2021-07-28 221545.png

Loans?  What are you on about?