MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

31 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

You beat me to it! Prepare for teeth gnashing and head bashing.  Seriously, Bandai is mass releasing this and good! The stand alone armor is like special route order.

7 minutes ago, UNSpacy said:

lol.  Amiami already pre-warning us that shipping is going to be VERY high for this one; not just high, but very high.  :(

Standard M.O. of amiami. But given the size of the GBP box, same like the 1st VF1J plus stand. Ouch!

4 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

What was the last DX Macross item offered via Amazon.jp?  Don't recall if the Roy-1S made the cut....not holding out hope for this release to be made available via AJ...but crossing fingers!  Maybe the HG/BW deal made it even less likely now...;)

Yes, VF-1S Focker was on Amazon, but you need to use a forward shipper...

Edited by ff95gj

3 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

What was the last DX Macross item offered via Amazon.jp?  Don't recall if the Roy-1S made the cut....not holding out hope for this release to be made available via AJ...but crossing fingers!  Maybe the HG/BW deal made it even less likely now...;)

I remember Roy 1S was offered on Amazon. JP by some sellers afterwards. I got my second copy that way. Here's hoping for the same here. 

1 minute ago, ff95gj said:

Yes, VF-1S Focker was on Amazon, but you need to use a forward shipper...

Yes, but I should have been more specific...as in available to ship outside Japan directly from Amazon.jp....

As stated by @leeboo1211...I do know it was available via AJ, but it was sold from vendors and processed by Amazon...at least those shipped to the US 

IIRC....the VF-1J Hikaru and VF-1S Hikaru were both available for US shipping directly from AJ.....I was able to buy the VF-1J via AJ and I missed out on the VF-1S Hikaru because I had forgotten that I had changed my password and fumbled at the checkout....

Made sure all of my passwords were working ahead of time for this PO Night.....lol

31 minutes ago, leeboo1211 said:

Some sellers were able /willing to ship to US, at least in my case. It was generally available for about a week afterwards. 

Thanks for the clarification.  Yes, I think it depends on the particular seller.

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I’ve got 2 original release VF-1Js, I’ve got 2 armor sets on order, and yet for some reason I am still sorely tempted to pre order a combo pack.

I think I may be broken.

No, that sounds completely normal to me. 

Except the part about “a” should have “couple” or “few” added to it. :p

Edited by Slave IV

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I’ve got 2 original release VF-1Js, I’ve got 2 armor sets on order, and yet for some reason I am still sorely tempted to pre order a combo pack.

I think I may be broken.

Looks at screen name.

You are ok! :good: