MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

4 hours ago, Alex GS said:

I hope Okiniland is good, never order it from them and this is my first Tamashi Exclusive and paying upfront, let´s see how it goes.

bought 3 roys and 2 supers from them.  they're super quick.  i love'em!  just ordered another amor set too

Edited by orbitalharvest

I went with Anime Export (because I've finally jumped off the NY bandwagon even though they have sent me a note saying that they were bad and now they would be good and the only thing they stuffed up for me was the Roy parts) - so have all the nervousness of not using someone like HLJ or AmiAmi whom I trust. I also have an Okiniland for the 1D for the same reason. Hopefully with this rights thing righted or whatever state it's in, production runs are going to be expanded and this might become a little less fraught. 

I understand the idea of the experiment about posting separately, but also agree that I the results are in, people are posting here, and that this place has had years of doing it a specific way and it's messy but it works for people because they are still doing it that way. Unless mods want to get to the point of nuking posts in this thread and constantly reminding people they should post in the other thread, the experiment has been run (these things almost always either work straight off or not and it's up to people to decide if they want to keep paddling a sinking ship in the hopes of changing something). (speaking of experiments, a "green / yellow / red" scorecard for vendors might work if posted at the top of this forum as there is probably a consensus on which vendors are reliable and which are not and those which the jury is out on)

Picked up a pre-order at AE for the armour. It is so nice to be able to relax a little bit for once and not stress out on a pre-order night. Lucky for me I don't need another VF-1J and I could just order the armour. Having said that though, good luck to everyone seeking the bundle. I hope you all manage to secure a pre-order. :)

Reposting my comment from yesterday as it was scrubbed from the "other" thread.

Edited by North of 49

Well crud. I look at the pictures more about how maneuverable it looks and now I have non-buyers remorse. My Yamato 148 GBP is such a brick. Oh well maybe they'll reissue this in 6 months or something. They seem to do it with the other super and strike packs.

20 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

Well crud. I look at the pictures more about how maneuverable it looks and now I have non-buyers remorse. My Yamato 148 GBP is such a brick. Oh well maybe they'll reissue this in 6 months or something. They seem to do it with the other super and strike packs.

You could also go for the armor bundle set, pre-ordering next week.

Aside from the already have a VF-1J DX mentions, that is.

On 4/22/2021 at 11:20 AM, UNSpacy said:

Just ordered the 1J with the GBP armor from Luna Park Toys.  ¥38,500 + ¥5,000 shipping.  Payment up front :( (but at least my CDN dollar is doing well right now).

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-ichijyo-hikaru-japan-version

Don't know if it'll be cheaper at other places, but I'm sooo tired of the F5 button ;)

They just upped the price to 39.8k yen as of right now

Screenshot 2021-04-24 011004.png

9 hours ago, seti88 said:

You could also go for the armor bundle set, pre-ordering next week.

Aside from the already have a VF-1J DX mentions, that is.

Just ordered the armor after all. Budgets not tight tight, but I like to be practical. For the few times I transform it, I can take off the armor. $140 hurts a lot less than $340 :)

2 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

Does anyone know if Okiniland put up the full set of the GBP armor with the VF-1J or just the armor?

Just Armor set for now. This is TWE item. Next Wednesday is Armor parts with VF-1J DX and going to be sell on all general stores. PO madness expected. Good luck!

15 minutes ago, Tallman said:

Just Armor set for now. This is TWE item. Next Wednesday is Armor parts with VF-1J DX and going to be sell on all general stores. PO madness expected. Good luck!

Ok cool, hopefully I can score next week

13 hours ago, lavinrac said:

They'll probably reissue it in another color scheme like Max or Roy. 

Hmm I'm still holding off on purchasing the VF-1J with the armor til more places start selling it.  Hopefully I can get a semi-decent price.  I don't expect to get MSRP so that's okay.  I already ordered 2 sets of armors but I might have to see if I can talk BIJ into refunding those so I can just fund the full set.  though, someone pointed out that I could just take my max VF-1A and swap heads and assemble the armor.  well idk.

On 4/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, UNSpacy said:

Just ordered the 1J with the GBP armor from Luna Park Toys.  ¥38,500 + ¥5,000 shipping.  Payment up front :( (but at least my CDN dollar is doing well right now).

https://www.lunapark.store/product-page/dx-chogokin-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-ichijyo-hikaru-japan-version

Don't know if it'll be cheaper at other places, but I'm sooo tired of the F5 button ;)

Yes I'm to old for that and really forget the days of PO or I be in the ring of death so I tired of the F5 game

On 4/23/2021 at 9:08 PM, spacemanoeuvres said:

Ordered the bundle from lunapark with discount code.  I feel better having the backup copy, now PO madness will not be quite as madening :/

Edit: Nvm got my answer.

Edited by eXis10z