MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Anyone still looking to source one from Japan better take note of the start time for AmiAmi's VF-0S PO.....

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-140326

1pm JST....NOT the usual 4pm JST

After reading again, it does say the 27th and not available to Japan, so maybe that’s when the non Japanese sites will list it.

Dirtyboy above had mentioned it, but I misinterpreted what the message was actually saying.

44 minutes ago, Big s said:

After reading again, it does say the 27th and not available to Japan, so maybe that’s when the non Japanese sites will list it.

Dirtyboy above had mentioned it, but I misinterpreted what the message was actually saying.

Sales Period May 27, 2022, 13:00  Japan Time ~

The above is when they will start the preorder on their site amiami.com

amiami have 2 sites, amiami.com is for international customers and amiami.jp is for their Japan customer.  

so if you are in japan you would use the amiami.jp site 

https://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-140325&page=top

Other than the official start date in japan, all the sites from other country does not really have a set time or date of when they will posting them.   

16 minutes ago, fifbeat said:

Has anyone ordered from this guy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/225000827770?hash=item3463182b7a:g:LogAAOSws5lijNj9

He has an expected delivery date for June. Hmmm....  

So Luna Park have eBay account as well? If you compare from their site, it's $30 cheaper. I'm not sure on this one. Be cautious.

Also, I checked and compared some items from their eBay listing and their direct site. Man, some of the markups are too much. Almost $100 difference.

Edited by no3Ljm

Question:

This thread was supposed to be an improvement on how PO discussions are handled on this board. It was sold mostly along the lines of cleaning things up and petting all PO stuff in one place. In furtherance of that doesn't it seem like it would be an improvement to delete all posts from previous PO's when a new one goes up?

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

So Luna Park have eBay account as well? If you compare from their site, it's $30 cheaper. I'm not sure on this one. Be cautious.

Also, I checked and compared some items from their eBay listing and their direct site. Man, some of the markups are too much. Almost $100 difference.

My first and only encounter with Luna was via eBay.

Guess this is the end of the line for me for LunaPark store site. I am so DONE and over. 

Finally received my VF-31AX mirage after realizing everyone here need it to email them to have them ship the figure. So I did. 

week or so pass and I finally GOT IT upon receiving it I was staring at it like hmm this shipping box looks really small..... As I open it , IT WAS SUPER TIGHTLY PACKED

with only a layer of bubble sheet lay on top, not WRAPED but lay on top..... 

the worst has yet to come until I took it out from the box I felt the massive dent on the back of the figure box.......

As I turn it around I SEE IT.... oh my heart...ache , as I follow the super creased dent to the top of the corner of the box I SEE  the SMASH CONER..... 

I was so confuse because when I look at the shipping box I do not see a smashed corner nor a dent on the back. 

while I was doing this I was sharing the photo and experience to my fellow collector as we both came to a conclusion that Luna may have just ship me a damage box figure off the bat.... 

Now i know I am not the only one that had bad experience with them and trust me before I post this I emailed them and this has been a few days pass already. 

I did not get much of a respond back.... to pay upfront and mark up price of the figure we love is fine but to take that money and not provide that premium service back to the buyer and skim on shipping for THE LONGEST and not even addressing it. Not to mention no update on the order when the figure arrive. Seriously ??? 

I have rant enough, thanks for reading folks. Also to those that REALLY cant get the figure after looking everywhere you have to second think first before deciding to buy from lunapark.

received_1027263821231111.jpeg

received_745398049978513.jpeg

received_581943749860081.jpeg

received_534293775028185.jpeg

9 hours ago, borgified said:

@fifbeat -  There's been so much heat on Luna on the various threads here, so make sure that you due your due diligence and most of everyone here has spoken up. It's your call to make the correct selection.  

Appreciate the heads up. Will do. 

2 minutes ago, Arky said:

Guess this is the end of the line for me for LunaPark store site. I am so DONE and over. 

Finally received my VF-31AX mirage after realizing everyone here need it to email them to have them ship the figure. So I did. 

week or so pass and I finally GOT IT upon receiving it I was staring at it like hmm this shipping box looks really small..... As I open it , IT WAS SUPER TIGHTLY PACKED

with only a layer of bubble sheet lay on top, not WRAPED but lay on top..... 

the worst has yet to come until I took it out from the box I felt the massive dent on the back of the figure box.......

As I turn it around I SEE IT.... oh my heart...ache , as I follow the super creased dent to the top of the corner of the box I SEE  the SMASH CONER..... 

I was so confuse because when I look at the shipping box I do not see a smashed corner nor a dent on the back. 

while I was doing this I was sharing the photo and experience to my fellow collector as we both came to a conclusion that Luna may have just ship me a damage box figure off the bat.... 

Now i know I am not the only one that had bad experience with them and trust me before I post this I emailed them and this has been a few days pass already. 

I did not get much of a respond back.... to pay upfront and mark up price of the figure we love is fine but to take that money and not provide that premium service back to the buyer and skim on shipping for THE LONGEST and not even addressing it. Not to mention no update on the order when the figure arrive. Seriously ??? 

I have rant enough, thanks for reading folks. Also to those that REALLY cant get the figure after looking everywhere you have to second think first before deciding to buy from lunapark.

received_1027263821231111.jpeg

received_745398049978513.jpeg

received_581943749860081.jpeg

received_534293775028185.jpeg

I decided to sell this , since I quickly hop on the internet and bought another one from AE..... Some figures I can deal with a damage box but not my Macross!!!

2 minutes ago, Arky said:

I decided to sell this , since I quickly hop on the internet and bought another one from AE..... Some figures I can deal with a damage box but not my Macross!!!

Damn... Luna finally shipped my order after 11 days since i asked them, now i'm worried about my order condition. Welp this is the last time i would order from them.

Their pre-order price is actually more or less the same as the release price from anime-export and my local hobby store.

12 minutes ago, eXis10z said:

Damn. Amiami went straight from on sale soon to pre-order closed for me. Didn't even get a chance to fight.

are  there no local hobby shop that carry MWW item on your country?

luckily my local store have VF-0S for about 10500 JPY 😁 so i ordered 3 from them. God, i love this MWW release.

Yoyakunow, supposedly staffed by ex-NY people, still has PO open. Have not shopped there before though, but I remember someone on these boards reviewed experience with them recently. Payment is upfront, although if I'm understanding their process correctly, you can still cancel and get full refund by 26 June.

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/12310-hi-metal-r-vf-0s-phoenix-roy-focker-s-custom-macross-zero.html

6 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

Damn... Luna finally shipped my order after 11 days since i asked them, now i'm worried about my order condition. Welp this is the last time i would order from them.

Their pre-order price is actually more or less the same as the release price from anime-export and my local hobby store.

are  there no local hobby shop that carry MWW item on your country?

luckily my local store have VF-0S for about 10500 JPY 😁 so i ordered 3 from them. God, i love this MWW release.

10,500 Yen? That's an insanely good price!

59 minutes ago, MKT said:

Yoyakunow, supposedly staffed by ex-NY people, still has PO open. Have not shopped there before though, but I remember someone on these boards reviewed experience with them recently. Payment is upfront, although if I'm understanding their process correctly, you can still cancel and get full refund by 26 June.

https://www.yoyakunow.com/en/robots/12310-hi-metal-r-vf-0s-phoenix-roy-focker-s-custom-macross-zero.html

That's @wmkjr. On the Where to Buy section.  ;) 

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Maybe they're hoping someone will buy it thinking it's the Arcadia version. 

But isn't this basically a scam? well they did put the full name of the product there.

hope there's no unlucky sobs that actually pre-oreder it.