MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

4 hours ago, wm cheng said:

I got charged 5,000Y from LunaPark - it doesn't say exactly what the method is, I'm assuming its DHL? (that's another additional $20-$25cdn for brokerage & customs)

I think my confirmation emails from them said it's all EMS shipping. Though now that I say that I can't find clear wording on my order.

37 minutes ago, Master Dex said:

I think my confirmation emails from them said it's all EMS shipping. Though now that I say that I can't find clear wording on my order.

I'd actually prefer EMS shipping (for us in Canada) it usually comes directly to my door from our Postal Service and I rarely get customs & duty and there isn't the Carrier Brokerage Fees.  I don't see it spelled out anywhere on LunaPark - it just says shipping.  I just hope its properly packed in a box and not in a DHL bag.

21 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Searched "VF-31AX" on Amazon japan, and noticed there was an "all buying options" link available, and the listing there was from Amazon Japan.

I completely spaced on the ”all buying options” and got cart jacked by the time I realized to do that. Fortunately, I landed HLJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: DX Chogokin VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie WORLDWIDE Anniv....POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
13 minutes ago, Sildani said:

…I had thought this would be available, uh, worldwide? That AmiAmi link says it can’t be shipped to Japan… I are confused. 

Glad I am not the only one....

I guess a "World-Wide" Macross toy release just means Japanese retailers can ship it to any buyer in the world without fear of getting harrassed by HG....still....I would hope this HG/BW agreement eventually means we can order Macross merch via local retailers at some point....otherwise, I don't see what will have changed since the biggest issue is the expense of shipping these items from Japan....oh well, assume the position for a bit longer I suppose....

I think it’s 12 am for us West Coasters if I’m not mistaken @Sandman

Edit: My time zone change sucks.. Less than one hour for us on the West Coast. 

Don’t worry about me, not going to get it. Saving my $$ for something else. 

Edited by borgified

hum... did i want it? i know i will want it eventually so i might try to get it.
but my priority right now is the metal build evangelion, i must get it for the completion sake.

Its weird that lunapark havent post the item yet.

Edited by Rein+
to avoid double post

33 minutes ago, MKT said:

Hobby Search (I finally might just land the mythical unicorn here, since a lot of folks are skipping or waiting for US PO):

DX Chogokin VF-25 Messiah Valkyrie Worldwide Anniv. (Completed) preorders will start after PM4:00 of 22nd November, Japan time[GMT+9] - HobbySearch Anime Robot/SFX Store (1999.co.jp)

Is it just me, or is it always closed even before the official release time?