MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

Bombusbee has preorders available on their website.  There's no price listed, but it's a $15 deposit.  I'm going to try and get one elsewhere but I've put down the $15 as a back up just in case and will see where he prices it.  Just an FYI to everyone.

Link is here, if anyone's interested......

https://www.bombusbee.net/bandai-dx-chogokin-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-ichijo-kaiki-p2641.html

9 minutes ago, mantisfists said:

Bombusbee has preorders available on their website.  There's no price listed, but it's a $15 deposit.  I'm going to try and get one elsewhere but I've put down the $15 as a back up just in case and will see where he prices it.  Just an FYI to everyone.

Link is here, if anyone's interested......

https://www.bombusbee.net/bandai-dx-chogokin-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-ichijo-kaiki-p2641.html

have you ordered a high priced preorder  from him before ?

1 minute ago, brannon said:

have you ordered a high priced preorder  from him before ?

I just preordered 2 Fanstoys Quietuses (Quieti?) for just under $240 each but I haven't gotten them in hand yet.  According to the members on the TFW2005 forums, he's a reputable seller.  I have no idea what price he's going to list this as, but for me, I'm willing to plop down $15 as a backup.  If I get it somewhere else and his price is good too, I'll buy it and pass it on to somebody here.  If it's more than I'm willing to pay, I'll eat the $15.  If it's a scam (which it doesn't seem to be), I'm out $15.  Well, unless you include the two Quietuseseses.

Whew. HLJ email confirmation came in even though the final page after payment 502'd. Guess I'm good.

Check your emails if you got 502. if you did CC already you MIGHT have succeeded.

Edited by lavinrac