MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 hours ago, nathans82 said:

Nippon Yasan has put up the Armor Parts Set.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/34414-macross-dx-chogokin-armored-parts-set-for-vf-1j-limited-edition.html

This is always the worst case scenario to order from (in my experience).

...they have screwed over enough members here.......order from them at your own risk Macross World!

I don't get it, why did some stores allow ordering beforehand?  Is it because this is TWE?  Glad to pay at NY now to not have to wake up at 3am tonight when I work 14hr days!  I know about NY - but they have never failed me yet (even with the VF-31A).  I hope they allow EMS to Canada by the time September rolls around, I hate UPS/FEDEX/Purolator with their processing fees and brokerage plus its 100% duty dinged whereas EMS has been 90% duty free so far.

3 minutes ago, kyekye said:

I just took the plunge... (they never let me down yet - incl. VF-31A)

27 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

I don't get it, why did some stores allow ordering beforehand?  Is it because this is TWE?  Glad to pay at NY now to not have to wake up at 3am tonight when I work 14hr days!  I know about NY - but they have never failed me yet (even with the VF-31A).  I hope they allow EMS to Canada by the time September rolls around, I hate UPS/FEDEX/Purolator with their processing fees and brokerage plus its 100% duty dinged whereas EMS has been 90% duty free so far.

Yes, because it's TWE it's more like reserving using their service as a proxy than a pre-order so not the same strictness we see on regular releases where they are retailers.

36 minutes ago, wm cheng said:

I just took the plunge... (they never let me down yet - incl. VF-31A)

All the best and hopefully they deliver! I have avoided them all cost every since my MP Prime got delayed after 2 months plus I heard that some members didnt even get their stuff. 

Hopefully they will fulfill your order

11 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Pre-Ordered the Armor Set from Anime Export, easy peasy. :lol:  Love TWE releases, :wub:

Same here. It is so nice to be able to relax a little bit for once and not stress out on a pre-order night. Lucky for me I don't need another VF-1J and I could just order the armour. Having said that though, good luck to everyone seeking the bundle. I hope you all manage to secure a pre-order. :good:

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

...they have screwed over enough members here.......order from them at your own risk Macross World!

Fortunately I’m one of the few that they refunded. On top of that, I forgot about the order til I saw the refund come in. Talk about luck

back on topic, I’ll take a gamble and try to save money by ordering either on big in Japan or some site such as a Amiami.  At the current way things are going, we are only off by about $50+/-

14 minutes ago, rocketblast said:

A member in another thread stated that they claim to be aware of mismanagement during COVID and have made efforts to make things better

Really?

So when are they going to refund us in actual money?

48 minutes ago, rocketblast said:

A member in another thread stated that they claim to be aware of mismanagement during COVID and have made efforts to make things better

Apparently not enough. I have reached out again by raising another ticket just a barely a week ago, and they still have not bothered to replied me.

1 hour ago, rocketblast said:

they owe me 4 super packs from an order last july.  even paid for additional shipping since ems is no longer avail.  it's all radio silence from them...  until now, they were reliable.  but now, i'll never order from them again.... 

yeah I haven't bought anything since that last order that they refunded, after seeing all the stories on here :\  I thought it was going to be the go-to place to buy this stuff from.  MyKombini banned me from their site after I sent a DX VF-1A back to them twice after finding out that it had the wrong leg armor part. So I pretty much have no choice but to avoid that site lol.

18 minutes ago, rocketblast said:

yeah I haven't bought anything since that last order that they refunded, after seeing all the stories on here :\  I thought it was going to be the go-to place to buy this stuff from.  MyKombini banned me from their site after I sent a DX VF-1A back to them twice after finding out that it had the wrong leg armor part. So I pretty much have no choice but to avoid that site lol.

i have ordered from mykombini.  they always seem to come through.  i like them, big in japan, anime export, okini land, hobby search, ami ami (but their site has been acting funky on all my browsers).  gonna avoid nin nin and ny like the plague.  just my thoughts  

5 hours ago, RIBFIR said:

For the folks that have used Luna Park in the past, do they tend to ship their orders right around the release date? Also, anyone know if they still offer any promo's/coupons?

LP uses a point system from previous purchases. You can generate a coupon from the previous points, 1 point is 1 yen I think, which you can then use to off set your current purchase.

Click on the pop up that shows on the bottom left to do this once you sign in.

1 minute ago, kkx said:

It is not sold out in seconds. Hopefully everyone who wants one will get an order in.

I'm spamming the F5 key and I'm not seeing any of them come up.  I really don't want to have to resort to the aftermarket like my other DX purchases