MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: ....VF-25G Super Messiah Valkyrie (Michael Blanc Machine) Revival Ver...PO pril 06, 2023....WWM Release!......POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
  • jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: ....VF-25G Super Messiah Valkyrie (Michael Blanc Machine) Revival Ver...PO April 06, 2023....WWM Release!......POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

VF-19 Kai Nekki Basara Special with Sound Booster (Reissue)

AnimeExport

https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=66876

¥33,060 Pay Now

¥34,800 Pay Later

Moehime:

https://moehime-japantoys.com/shop/plastic-model/other-plastic-model/7-macross-1-60-kanzen-henkei-vf-19-kai-nekki-basara-special-with-sound-booster/

¥34,150 Pay Later

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, royard said:

I feel like this one sold out more quickly than Alto's?  Anime export is already sold out.  I remember last time their stock lasted longer.

AE is still available. AE's system functions if youve already ordered one its marked as sold out for that same account/cookie session.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Whoops slept through another preorder. Guess I'm getting too old for this sh**.

Then again, I haven't had any problems getting any releases before or right on release day, so maybe PO madness is just something we're inflicting on ourselves. :unknw:

It is kinda like a roulette. I missed the PO night for the Hi Metal for the TV Super VF 1S and had to check every few minutes at HLJ on release date for those to go on stock. 

I don't see those popping out frequently like the VF 0S.

I guess is just about how popular is certain item is or will become.

Edited by Froy

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Whoops slept through another preorder. Guess I'm getting too old for this sh**.

Then again, I haven't had any problems getting any releases before or right on release day, so maybe PO madness is just something we're inflicting on ourselves. :unknw:

I didn't even see this one get announced, so same here.

I'll probably just go through BBTS on this one, once it pops.. or maybe try AmiAmi once they load? Would prefer the cheap exchange rate, but BBTS shipping makes up for a lot of the difference.

Available to preorder again at Hobby Genki.  Also messaged the webmaster to correct their listing with the accidental Gundam pic.  All good now.43391401-41FD-432F-85A2-0A651D0706A2.jpeg.b181fbb5330b428de703fdbc7824f7e7.jpeg

https://hobby-genki.com/en/dx-chogokin/15891-dx-chogokin-vf-25g-super-messiah-valkyrie-michael-blanc-machine-revival-ver-macross-frontier-4573102651242.html

Is hobby genki a reliable shop? Looks like they want payment up front and would hate to deal with another ninnin.

(searching the forums looks like people have had good enough experiences with them. I'll give them a shot, thanks guys!)

Edited by RIBFIR

2 hours ago, RIBFIR said:

Is hobby genki a reliable shop? Looks like they want payment up front and would hate to deal with another ninnin.

(searching the forums looks like people have had good enough experiences with them. I'll give them a shot, thanks guys!)

Very reliable, never had a problerm with them.