MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

3 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Don't know, but got a pair at HLJ and AE, so I think I'm set.  Maybe I'll get a spare later, if they're easy to come by.

yeah i got HLJ too. No discount at AE but at least its still up...https://anime-export.com/index.php?product=65681

was waiting for CDJ but sold out at CDJ...

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-629947

Edited by seti88

hmm.

Even with the ok exchange-rate, I somehow don't feel like preordering at MSRP (or MSRP+TokyoTax) these Bandai HM-R toys anymore.

Might as well just wait until release-date, if I'm still interested.  Maybe this 0D (and the Orguss) will get discounted nicely a bit at release-date like the HM-R 0S...

Edited by treatment

1 hour ago, treatment said:

hmm.

Even with the ok exchange-rate, I somehow don't feel like preordering at MSRP (or MSRP+TokyoTax) these Bandai HM-R toys anymore.

Might as well just wait until release-date, if I'm still interested.  Maybe this 0D (and the Orguss) will get discounted nicely a bit at release-date like the HM-R 0S...

How much is a 1/60 0D again? 😂 

Just pulling your leg. Your 💲, your choice and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Plus the fact a1/60 OD is truly a beautiful model esp with the PF version, HMR isn't even in the same territory.

1 minute ago, Raya1823 said:

Thank you!! I was able to get one, Score!!!!

Careful. Its not a score at AE until you paid for it now.

I learnt that before during another pre-order...completely forgot abt paying it and it was gone. Even tho i managed to put in an order.

Thats the peculiarity of AE.

12 minutes ago, seti88 said:

I learnt that before during another pre-order...completely forgot abt paying it and it was gone. Even tho i managed to put in an order.

Yep, lately they asked customer to pay ufront for very sought after item and they consider those who pay first as the one who ordered it lol.

Well i'm ok with them doing this because it make the stock last longer for me to get it and AE never cheat me so far.

20 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Yup, just verified my payment processed, thanks again 

2 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

Yep, lately they asked customer to pay ufront for very sought after item and they consider those who pay first as the one who ordered it lol.

😁 AE has been doing this for a long time...the past decade or eversince i knew them.....well it does help to keep scalpers away....or scalpers with shallow pockets anyway..