MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

7 hours ago, 68whiskey said:

Do any of you know when that Hayata plus Ghost version/bundle is coming out? Im debating on ordering the ghosts and hayate seperate vs waiting for a bundle like the did with Messer + ghosts. 

I'm not sure if there's a bundle coming out down the line. What I know is that Hayate AX is going to get reissue after the Super Ghost release. But, news for a bundle release, no.

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not sure if there's a bundle coming out down the line. What I know is that Hayate AX is going to get reissue after the Super Ghost release. But, news for a bundle release, no.

ok thanks for the info. i thought maybe i missed it. The plan was to have one hayate for supers , armors and ghosts. Then never buy a valk ever again because of the way they are handling this franchise 

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: ....HI-METAL R VF-0D Phoenix (Shin Kudo machine) ...PO MARCH 01, 2023....WWM Release!......POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

I'm not endorsing them! I've read how they are viewed here. I've only ever had the one order from them (via their "premium" url) for a DX VF-1D, and it arrived well-packed. Maybe I was lucky in hindisght.

Anyhow, this is a WWM release, so I doubt many need to go to them for this one.

5 hours ago, Radioguy said:

I'm not endorsing them! I've read how they are viewed here. I've only ever had the one order from them (via their "premium" url) for a DX VF-1D, and it arrived well-packed. Maybe I was lucky in hindisght.

The only reason i order directly from japanese online store is because the price and their fast shipping compared to my local hobby store.

But LP premium price, flat high shipping price and their slowness make them bad in every aspect imo (why the hell we need to remind them/asked to shipped our order?).

I would prefer pay the premium price when the item is released rather than pay permium PO price from them, at least i know i would get the item immediately.

They always seems to accept order before other store start doing so and closed the order long after another store. This make me think that maybe they source their stock not only from the manufacturer but also buying it as customer from another store? This practice is the one that make NP dead.

To be fair to them, they are saying if they can't find stock of that Mirage 31AX, they will give me a full refund.  Will wait on confirmation of whether it's for store credit or not, but the tone of the email was a whole lot more understanding than anything I ever got rom NY.  Even if it is store credit, I'm sure I can come up with something to get from them.  I think browsing their shop might be where I picked up a spare set of 31 super packs to repaint for Arad.

This is a rare case though, and I would be more upset... if the thing they couldn't deliver wasn't a duplicate of an item I'm not sure I actually want anyway. :p 

But yeah, I wouldn't make them your primary source for anything.  Items and orders getting lost in the shuffle isn't unheard of, and maybe I just got unlucky, but this seems to be a trend with them.

Edit: Apparently they still had stock, so I just got a shipping notice. :lol:  I'm not exactly surprised though, I really don't know if those sold well at all.

Edited by Chronocidal

I don’t know about this pre-order HMR 0d madness since you can also get this as an MWW release, but the HMR Orguss (for us that are still getting it regardless) is going up at the same time later tonight/early next morning where ever your located in. 

2 hours ago, borgified said:

I don’t know about this pre-order HMR 0d madness since you can also get this as an MWW release, but the HMR Orguss (for us that are still getting it regardless) is going up at the same time later tonight/early next morning where ever your located in. 

I'm still on the fence about the Orguss. It costs more than a 1/48 DX VF-1....

2 hours ago, borgified said:

HMR Orguss? This is the first I've heard of it. Do you have a link where I can get more info on it?

8 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

Yes, tomorrow night:

Sales Period Mar 02, 2023, 11:00  Japan Time ~

It is a shame both pre orders are at the same time. Who will be one scoring both figures in one order?

I honestly have no clue how difficult it might be to get these later.  Roy's VF-0S is still available form Amazon ($160 US).  Most non-Macross Hi-Metal R are available with some below MSRP.  :unknw:  The exchange rate helps.

HMR has pretty much always been easy to get at or even below MSRP after release, so don't sweat it if you miss the initial PO. Also, Macross Zero doesn't enjoy the same popularity as Frontier or (sigh) Delta.

I slept through the PO for the recent VF-1S and just picked one up on release day, no sweat. That's as popular a unit as you're going to get for the entire franchise. :p