MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 minutes ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

I think it's showing Closed when logged in because you've already ordered your limit. My guess is that it shows For Sale Soon (before coming back up) because they may be trickling the quantities in a few at a time, to avoid having servers overloaded all at once.

Oh I didn't place any PO at Amiami. The status changes purely on whether I am logged in or not. :unknw:

2 hours ago, Rein+ said:

https://moehime-japantoys.com/shop/plastic-model/other-plastic-model/hi-metal-r-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyou-model-revival-ver/

Listed for 12.800 yen for those who still doesn't got it yet.

Afaik from the info floating around moehime is new store or sucessor from nippon yasan? Idk they delete their "about us" page.

I have ordered from them with no problems, they accept Paypal. I have never done a pre order with them but I guess it will work just fine as with any item they have on stock.

On 1/13/2023 at 9:23 PM, borgified said:

I’m still skeptical about Moeheim as of now based on what has been posted. Low prices look good for now, but how much is the S&H when everything is done? I’ll wait for the feedback before I take my choices. 

This is my honest feedback.

I have never been asked for an extra for Shipping once the order is paid.

They offer EMS, ePacket Registered and Air Parcel to my country. ePacket is the cheapest to my country, then EMS then Air Parcel. ePacket is available for small items. DX VF-1S Hikaru qualified for ePacket but DX VF-1J and DX VF-1S armored didn't as they are bigger boxes.

They undervalue if you ask, which is great for countries where customs are charged.

Packing is good, not the best but definitively no the worst like LunaPark. I have never received a damaged item but on a few items they could have been better om packaging.

I don't know how they manage to have low prices but they are real, I took the risk with my first order and now I'm a regular customer. Right now they have the DX VF-1S for a good price with similar shipping cost as Mandarake, which seems fair to me.

13 hours ago, betocc said:

They undervalue if you ask, which is great for countries where customs are charged.

So this is why they're changing their website. At early month of their launch they said those are illegal and bravely show us where they're located, lol.

32 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

So this is why they're changing their website. At early month of their launch they said those are illegal and bravely show us where they're located, lol.

Even Mandarake undervalue if you ask, some of the stores do that.

Anyway, I pre ordered HiMetalR VF-1J Armored with Moehime, I will report my experience when the time is right :D 

On 1/17/2023 at 11:08 AM, betocc said:

Even Mandarake undervalue if you ask, some of the stores do that.

Not complaining about undervalue being illegal or not and that's the reason i like them more than amiami🤣.

Who cares getting caught undervaluing your item, in my country they won't make big case out of it and just slap me with import tax that they thought i owe them anyway.

😆 I keep checking from time to time. Came to post it here.

Got one in as well.

Hope is not a system hick up and get cancelled later.

Just noticed that the limit is 2 per costumer

Edited by Froy

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Thread - UPCOMING/CURRENT POs: ....VF-31AX Hayate Custom REISSUE...PO FEBRUARY 2, 2023....WWM Release......POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE
34 minutes ago, Rein+ said:

https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?gcode=FIGURE-150451 Link for amiami.

As of late amiami always put their pre-order behind for some reason. Amiami start accepting order at Feb 03 2023.

Are there any info wheter bandai change/fix their mold or something or is this just regular re-release?

If not wrong, Amiami JP site will have PO up on time. The delayed PO is only for their international site, which is presumably their current measure to manage traffic to their servers.

No info at all if this mold will have any fixes.

22 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

this a good valk?

It is iffy. The original had lots of fit and finish problems (like not staying together all that well). It also had the gun tonfas hanging down in fighter mode I reckon.

So it is not as good as the VF-31 from the Delta TV show.

Could they fix the issues for this release? Maybe, but I think it is unlikely since we heard nothing about that.

9 minutes ago, Scyla said:

It is iffy. The original had lots of fit and finish problems (like not staying together all that well). It also had the gun tonfas hanging down in fighter mode I reckon.

So it is not as good as the VF-31 from the Delta TV show.

Could they fix the issues for this release? Maybe, but I think it is unlikely since we heard nothing about that.

Ah thanks! im going skip it, didnt really like the movie as well. 

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

I think the price is acceptable... if there's no US sales tax involve. I mean, the current exchange puts this around US$197. Plus $40-50 international shipping. I think that price is ok.