MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

2 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

It's been going in and out.  The listing was live as well when I posted it this morning.  Sign up for notifications to get a chance to order it.  Limit of 3 there.

I was able to order this morning about 8 am CST but only 1, maybe because of low stock

1 minute ago, jvmacross said:

Aren't these "region restricted" PO's for items that are WWM?

I thought the Super VF-1S wasn't a release that would be eligible for sale outside Japan based on the BW-HG terms of engagement....

I think it's just Amiami's way of managing web traffic. Japan PO's went live as scheduled yesterday on their Japanese site; the rest of the world the day after.. 

2 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Aren't these "region restricted" PO's for items that are WWM?

I thought the Super VF-1S wasn't a release that would be eligible for sale outside Japan based on the BW-HG terms of engagement....

It's listed as restricted for Japan at AmiAmi.

8 minutes ago, MKT said:

I think it's just Amiami's way of managing web traffic. Japan PO's went live as scheduled yesterday on their Japanese site; the rest of the world the day after.. 

8 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

It's listed as restricted for Japan at AmiAmi.

This was a Japan-only item....technically there should have been only one PO...the Japanese PO...I am not complaining, this is great...wish other retailers would do the same....the timing for this PO is much easier to deal with than a 2am sleep depriving PO...lol

Edited by jvmacross