MacrossWorld's PO Thread - SECOND PO of 2024 will be JANUARY 26 4PM...DX CHOGOKIN VT-1 SUPER OSTRICH...NOT a WWM Release!!...POST LINKS TO AVAILABLE PO's and KEEP DISCUSSIONS ON POs HERE

jvmacross

My proxy just informed me that they did not order the twe parts in time, looks like I will either haveto join in the PO craziness for the bundle version or pay scalpers on release date, and to think this would be the last piece I wanted before slowing down collecting these high end toys.

I wonder how likely is it that Bandai reopens another batch, I mean I thought the whole point of TWE is made to order, these days it seems that even TWEs can get sold out which is a joke, and defeats the purpose of it being TWE

Edited by Guyffon

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

My proxy just informed me that they did not order the twe parts in time, looks like I will either haveto join in the PO craziness for the bundle version or pay scalpers on release date, and to think this would be the last piece I wanted before slowing down collecting these high end toys.

I wonder how likely is it that Bandai reopens another batch, I mean I thought the whole point of TWE is made to order, these days it seems that even TWEs can get sold out which is a joke, and defeats the purpose of it being TWE

Which proxy did you use? Mine is still pending. I know it is hopeless and just want them to refund my payment.

Edited by kkx

3 hours ago, Guyffon said:

I used dejapan, I did have a correspondance with them and they are holding on to my payment in hopes that bandai will reopen the orders

Thanks for the reply. I am in the same boat. :( I guess I will let them keep my money for a few more days.

Ok guys. I applied for payment of shipping on AE.  Will let you guys know how that goes when they submit a price/bill to me.  I'll pay it for sure.  Also BIJ offered me 315 yen in addition to what I paid already for I think it's called SAL?  By ship.

I'm looking forward to paying these and hopefully tomorrow I can get that VF-1J that I have been wanting for quite a while now.

SAL is like low priority air mail. Basically, there's a bunch of packages waiting to go by air and they fill the plane first with EMS boxes and then the rest of the room with SAL packages. SAL was generally one of the first services to go during the pandemic when there weren't enough flights to satisfy the needs for EMS, let alone room leftover for lower priority packages. "By ship" usually means "surface mail". 

12 hours ago, kkx said:

Thanks for the reply. I am in the same boat. :( I guess I will let them keep my money for a few more days.

The wife helped me secure one on okinland as she saw how upset I was about not getting one in PO, thus I am asking de to refund mine. Its a bit more expensive but I guess at least I got it

• jvmacross changed the title to MacrossWorld's PO Madness Thread - 2 POs: Bandai VF-1J Armored Valkyrie GENERAL RELEASE (4/28) LIVE!! TONIGHT!!! and Arcadia SV-51 Nora Type PO (TBD)
2 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

The link is working for me, and still showing available for pre-order.  Not sure what is going on, but I got an order confirmation from Okiniland.

Sorry, I see you meant the just the armor parts set not the full figure and armor set package.  My bad.

PO Madness Night is upon us........

Starts at 4PM JST

3AM EST

2AM CST

12AM PST

Make sure all of your passwords work for your go-to retailers before PO Night starts for you.........set your alamrs accordingly......DO NOT FALL ASLEEP!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

Added the Armored Valkyrie VF-1J PO for NIn-Nin....

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/macross/47602-dx-chogokin-macross-vf-1j-armored-valkyrie-hikaru-ichijyo-bandai-.html

BIJ is unaware of the armored valk and they also went on vacation til the 6th.  So I doubt we will be able to order this from BIJ... that kinda sucks.

Edit: also AE charged me only $45.75 to ship my TV super parts set.  It says "economy" whatever that is.

Edited by rocketblast

2 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

Is Nin-Nin a good place to PO from?  Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and if they had a good experience?

They're a legitimate store though they have certainly screwed a few people before on super hot items. They're one of the stores that does the escalating price. It goes up for order at one price and quickly escalates. That then leads to accusations later that the most expensive stock gets shipped first leaving the people who got in first with the most likely to get an "insufficient stock" cancellation later. There have been occasions where people were told there was insufficient stock but the toy was later available from the store at an extremely inflated price. That said, it seems they usually satisfy orders without problems.

2 hours ago, Special Sauce said:

Is Nin-Nin a good place to PO from?  Just wondering if anyone has ordered from them before and if they had a good experience?

I've ordered from them and haven't had any problems.

One quick question:

What is the common procedure? I just make a search in the X web shop? Or they will show up in the front page or what?

I remember the day VF 1J was released but fell sleep and when I woke up it wasn't showing in the front page and did a search to find it was already in order stop.

Edited by Froy

42 minutes ago, Froy said:

One quick question:

What is the common procedure? I just make a search in the X web shop? Or they will shop in the from page or what?

I remember the day VF 1J was released but fell sleep and when I woke up it wasn't showing in the front page and did a search to find it was already in order stop.

I don't follow the question. Generally you open a browse with a tab for every web store you know will have it. You either have a web monitor going or your refresh obsessively. As soon as the store lists the toy you add it to cart. At this point things will usually go sideways for you. The cart won't load, the page will crash, the cart will have a warning that the item is already out of stock. If you're lucky, real lucky, you'll be able to make a purchase. If you already secured one, you can help others by posting links here as you see other stores start listing them. 

49 minutes ago, Froy said:

One quick question:

What is the common procedure? I just make a search in the X web shop? Or they will shop in the from page or what?

Most of the time, members will list the links to the PO's as they become available....some get posted early and do not become active until 16:00 JST...others get posted at 16:00 JST or later throughout PO night.....if all goes as usual, active and contributing members can participate, as usual, and just post up the links to the POs on this thread throughout the night...I assume these links get posted once the poster has acquired their PO on that site, which is understandable....but if you have already acquired the amount of POs you wanted, you can, if you wish, participate by posting up PO links to other sites as they become available....as has been duly noted by some members...it isn't all about "take"....you should also "give" back to this community when you can and PO Nights is a great time to be able to make a contribution to this site...a single link to a PO can be way more valuable to a member than almost any other kind of post....Good Luck to All!

56 minutes ago, jenius said:

I don't follow the question. Generally you open a browse with a tab for every web store you know will have it. You either have a web monitor going or your refresh obsessively. As soon as the store lists the toy you add it to cart. At this point things will usually go sideways for you. The cart won't load, the page will crash, the cart will have a warning that the item is already out of stock. If you're lucky, real lucky, you'll be able to make a purchase. If you already secured one, you can help others by posting links here as you see other stores start listing them. 

Oh. I see. I'll stick to HLJ for now (it will narrow my chance a lot but it is the only site I use after NY when side ways). If don't get one  there now perhaps I will luckily get one later. Like the VF-1S that miraculously showed up a couple of months ago.

Thanks.

54 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Most of the time, members will list the links to the PO's as they become available....some get posted early and do not become active until 16:00 JST...others get posted at 16:00 JST or later throughout PO night.....if all goes as usual, active and contributing members can participate, as usual, and just post up the links to the POs on this thread throughout the night...I assume these links get posted once the poster has acquired their PO on that site, which is understandable....but if you have already acquired the amount of POs you wanted, you can, if you wish, participate by posting up PO links to other sites as they become available....as has been duly noted by some members...it isn't all about "take"....you should also "give" back to this community when you can and PO Nights is a great time to be able to make a contribution to this site...a single link to a PO can be way more valuable to a member than almost any other kind of post....Good Luck to All!

Got it. Thanks.

Hi!  It's time to break the keyboard again!  Good luck everyone

As a side note, I used to buy from Nippon Yasan and they was okay.  Until lately, their customer service goes down to drain - just Google "Nippon Yasan review".  Buy at your own risk.

Edited by ff95gj