Jump to content

Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021


jvmacross

Recommended Posts

On 8/18/2021 at 1:59 AM, no3Ljm said:

I haven't purchased anything yet from Luna Park. Is it correct that most of the members here who bought from Luna Park, receives theirs in DHL bags? Not even in a box?

 

Hello! Please check out our shipment video about this issue, also we have terminated our B2B contract with DHL as they were doing that without boxes before. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello! Please check out our shipment video about this issue, also we have terminated our B2B contract with DHL as they were doing that without boxes before. 

 

 

Lol, my carriers are luckily pretty decent but that sums it up pretty well. Only thing I fear is the dependency on those companies being made fun of and who knows what they will do next time they see they are carrying an item from Luna Park. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Lol, my carriers are luckily pretty decent but that sums it up pretty well. Only thing I fear is the dependency on those companies being made fun of and who knows what they will do next time they see they are carrying an item from Luna Park. 

Well they have a lot of time on their hands to watch our little channel and be mad enough about us joking to do that! It's not always the delivery people on the ground, quite often it's how its handled at airports unfortunately. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 
 

 

Well played! :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 
 

 

LOL yeah thats pretty good.

The post office usually stomps on my boxes too for good measure. Fedex generally delivers it to a random house up the street instead of my own.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, LUNA PARK said:

Hello everyone! We made a shipping video just to have a little fun and explain some things. We are working to improve our shipping methods and you can look forward to custom Luna Park boxes in the future. Thank you for your continued support. 
 

 

Love it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...