Jump to content

Bandai DX VF-1D - July 2021


jvmacross

Recommended Posts

Mine VF-1D earlier this week, first order from Okini Land and the service was excellent.

Might open it on the weekend when I have time, or perhaps later if work gets slow.

Now - do I need that VF-1J so that I have all of the Hikaru's jets?

Edited by drumondo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, drumondo said:

Now - do I need that VF-1J so that I have all of the Hikaru's jets?

Go for the DX VF-1J GBP Armored bundle. Not only you're going to get Hikaru's signature Valkyrie fighter. It comes with GBP Armor as well. :good: 

item_0000013603_OBa6b2Ua_101.jpg.ab4756d4dac207e0af3c54f0a12ad7ef.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Go for the DX VF-1J GBP Armored bundle. Not only you're going to get Hikaru's signature Valkyrie fighter. It comes with GBP Armor as well. :good: 

item_0000013603_OBa6b2Ua_101.jpg.ab4756d4dac207e0af3c54f0a12ad7ef.jpg

Yeah, that's what I'm looking at. Working on the decision now to pull the trigger now at inflated prices or sit tight until release day...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Agent-GHQ said:

Been out the loop here but is that VF-1J GBP bundle set ready to preorder? 

Best to use the following threads for 1J GBP. This thread is dedicated to DX 1D chatter. 😉

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, if there is anyone who pre-ordered from Anime Export, and haven't heard anything, here's what I had to do....NO EMAIL from them on of after release day, I sent one nice short message on their website two days ago and heard nothing, so then yesterday I logged into my account on their website and lo and behold, there was my VF-1D sitting there in the "paid" row. I had to click a link, then the item moved to "shipping" something or other, then I got an email almost instantly saying they are calculating shipping. A few hours later I got another email saying my item was awaiting shipping payment.  So this morning I logged in again and clicked the "pay shipping" link and paid my $42 and change for "Fast Shipping", "Economy Shipping" was the exact same price...LOL. So whatever, my VF-1D is on the way today hopefully!  I guess my point here is, apparently AE is "Self Serve" now at least for me!   For those keeping track, pre-order price plus shipping total out the door was $323.00 for me.  As I typed that, and let it sink in, this hobby is now really getting out of my price range.  That's getting damn close to what I paid for DX Vehicle Voltron! I think I'm out on 1:48 DX's. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Well, if there is anyone who pre-ordered from Anime Export, and haven't heard anything, here's what I had to do....NO EMAIL from them on of after release day, I sent one nice short message on their website two days ago and heard nothing, so then yesterday I logged into my account on their website and lo and behold, there was my VF-1D sitting there in the "paid" row. I had to click a link, then the item moved to "shipping" something or other, then I got an email almost instantly saying they are calculating shipping. A few hours later I got another email saying my item was awaiting shipping payment.  So this morning I logged in again and clicked the "pay shipping" link and paid my $42 and change for "Fast Shipping", "Economy Shipping" was the exact same price...LOL. So whatever, my VF-1D is on the way today hopefully!  I guess my point here is, apparently AE is "Self Serve" now at least for me!   For those keeping track, pre-order price plus shipping total out the door was $323.00 for me.  As I typed that, and let it sink in, this hobby is now really getting out of my price range.  That's getting damn close to what I paid for DX Vehicle Voltron! I think I'm out on 1:48 DX's. 

I have the VF-1D and another figure that is about half the size that I need to ship from there, combined for both they want 160 for fast shipping and 90 for economy, I think I'm to have to ask if they can do separately and see if I get fast shipping at 42 dollars each. Definitely not a cheap hobby

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Go for the DX VF-1J GBP Armored bundle. Not only you're going to get Hikaru's signature Valkyrie fighter. It comes with GBP Armor as well. :good: 

item_0000013603_OBa6b2Ua_101.jpg.ab4756d4dac207e0af3c54f0a12ad7ef.jpg

But if you go for the GBP you have either the GBP or VF-1J on display. Not both.;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

Well, if there is anyone who pre-ordered from Anime Export, and haven't heard anything, here's what I had to do....NO EMAIL from them on of after release day, I sent one nice short message on their website two days ago and heard nothing, so then yesterday I logged into my account on their website and lo and behold, there was my VF-1D sitting there in the "paid" row. I had to click a link, then the item moved to "shipping" something or other, then I got an email almost instantly saying they are calculating shipping. A few hours later I got another email saying my item was awaiting shipping payment.  So this morning I logged in again and clicked the "pay shipping" link and paid my $42 and change for "Fast Shipping", "Economy Shipping" was the exact same price...LOL. So whatever, my VF-1D is on the way today hopefully!  I guess my point here is, apparently AE is "Self Serve" now at least for me!   For those keeping track, pre-order price plus shipping total out the door was $323.00 for me.  As I typed that, and let it sink in, this hobby is now really getting out of my price range.  That's getting damn close to what I paid for DX Vehicle Voltron! I think I'm out on 1:48 DX's. 

82494944.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, eggy99 said:

That's why you buy 2! 😂

Two GBP's? Yeah, depending on what you can get them for that could pay off. You're probably looking at getting a GBP for $425ish. Just the VF-1J will run you $400. You could sell the extra GBP armor to make up the difference!

Edited by sqidd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, derex3592 said:

Well, if there is anyone who pre-ordered from Anime Export, and haven't heard anything, here's what I had to do....NO EMAIL from them on of after release day, I sent one nice short message on their website two days ago and heard nothing, so then yesterday I logged into my account on their website and lo and behold, there was my VF-1D sitting there in the "paid" row. I had to click a link, then the item moved to "shipping" something or other, then I got an email almost instantly saying they are calculating shipping. A few hours later I got another email saying my item was awaiting shipping payment.  So this morning I logged in again and clicked the "pay shipping" link and paid my $42 and change for "Fast Shipping", "Economy Shipping" was the exact same price...LOL. So whatever, my VF-1D is on the way today hopefully!  I guess my point here is, apparently AE is "Self Serve" now at least for me!   For those keeping track, pre-order price plus shipping total out the door was $323.00 for me.  As I typed that, and let it sink in, this hobby is now really getting out of my price range.  That's getting damn close to what I paid for DX Vehicle Voltron! I think I'm out on 1:48 DX's. 

AE has always been like that for me. Sometimes their emails go into the spam folder but there is usually no email at all. I just start logging and checking around the release date. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sqidd said:

Two GBP's? Yeah, depending on what you can get them for that could pay off. You're probably looking at getting a GBP for $425ish. Just the VF-1J will run you $400. You could sell the extra GBP armor to make up the difference!

Love to help out for those extras. But then, I'm not looking for GBP Armor. I'm looking for the Fan Racer. :rolleyes:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got shipping notification from mykombini weee

Me too. I thought I was going to get NY'd by them, started reading some really horrible reviews, and I was peppering my angus for the worst.....

Then yesterday I got notification that it shipped.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...